SF BayEra |OT|

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
Thursday will be even worse. At least I’m going to be at canepa tomorrow in Scott’s Valley so it shouldn’t be as bad as San Jose.

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I'm still not sure how I'm going to move my stuff, but I'll be moving to Albany/Berkeley next week.

Soma

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco
Hey guys! If you're looking for something to do on Friday night you should come to the art show I'm taking part in at Complex Oakland.

It's the first ever art show I've participated in so I'm a little nervous (but mostly excited). It starts at 10pm and it's basically an art-show/party with music, drinks and a variety of different artists presenting their stuff. If you're interested, get your tickets at https://www.trapxart.com/events and use my promo code "JoelV"

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
One option that is becoming increasingly likely is that I'm going to do a one-way car rental from airport to airport, so I'll be dropping the car off at Oakland airport sometime on Tuesday (and then taking BART back).

What's the best time to do that to avoid traffic? Or is it not as bad in the east bay?

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
One option that is becoming increasingly likely is that I'm going to do a one-way car rental from airport to airport, so I'll be dropping the car off at Oakland airport sometime on Tuesday (and then taking BART back).

What's the best time to do that to avoid traffic? Or is it not as bad in the east bay?
Best hours to drive are probably after the rush, which is really late at night, or during the day 10am-12pm, 2-4pm. Or just look at your maps app throughout the day to see how red it is.

You can also use Google maps to estimate an average based on time of day.

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Best hours to drive are probably after the rush, which is really late at night, or during the day 10am-12pm, 2-4pm. Or just look at your maps app throughout the day to see how red it is.

You can also use Google maps to estimate an average based on time of day.
Hm, thanks. Guess I should shoot for 2 PM-ish then, as I don't think I can return it THAT late without incurring extra fees.

Miletius

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Did I miss all the heat? I get back from vacation on Wednesday. It's been like 70 F my entire time in Alaska, natives have been telling me how unusual it is and how I must have cursed them and brought the weather with me.