• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
ScentedMildCrab-max-14mb.gif

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Suffer Like G Did.

Anyway... I've noticed G has werid metal around his head and arms. Half robot? Idk if this guy is Q but he could be another model like Q in the SF universe

OwensboroEsq

Oct 25, 2017
I'm digging G's theme. Love when that muted trumpet jumps in. However, where the heck is that Del song going to be used? Just for the reveal?

Totally loading him up tonight. Too bad I'm going to be absolutely rocked by the Sagat army.

Him saying it's Super Tuesday after winning a round fucking cracked me up. G is Great

Yeah, that got a good laugh out of me. I love the wackier side of SF.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Thank you all for the gifs, both characters look fantastic animation-wise. It seems the best from every season has come right at the end (yes, Zeku is the best, and you know it).

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting that they actually dropped roid Alpha Sagat after all these years and made him (relatively) lean again.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
G's theme being done by Dan the Automator and Del, they basically gave him a phase-one Gorillaz theme

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I need the Robot Detective K color palette. One step closer to making this happen.
25rW4n3.jpg

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
You can have fun. Its still a terrible design
He's a dude who wants to reunite the continents so he can be president of the earth while making force fields, using magma powers, buffing himself via a "presidentiality" mechanic while sporting an Abe Lincoln/Uncle Sam look complete with the " I want you" point for a super. Sounds like you don't wanna have fun :p

Status
Not open for further replies.