• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

D-Man

Oct 25, 2017
Shadow of the Colossus is my second favorite game of all time so this is honestly a great pick for anyone who hasn't played it yet. Can't recommend it enough. Fumito Ueda's masterpiece, IMO.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't played a 3D Sonic since Unleashed, so I'm legit looking forward to Sonic Forces.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Shadow of the Colosus? Hell yeah!

Sonic Forces?
source.gif

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I can't wait to make my disgusting oc.
Forces was always a game I would never pay for but was interested in.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Have yet to play SotC (I hated how the PS2 original/PS3 remaster controlled) so I'm excited to give it another go

already have Sonic Forces digitally because I sometimes make questionable life choices. FWIW it's not THAT bad though, especially when it's ostensibly free. It's a kinda rushed, incredibly silly time waster for 3-4 hours with a decent soundtrack. It's also basically a prequel to the very good IDW comics, so it's worth playing just for that.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sega needs to stop sitting on their asses and port over Unleashed/Colors/Gens to modern consoles already.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Get Shadow of the Colossus, people. The PS4 version was my first time playing it and it's AMAZING! Played it through 3 times by now.

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
Sonic Forces is an ideal Plus game for me because I'd never buy it but would definitely check it out.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Never played SOTC before so I'm glad that'll be free. I guess I'm playing Forces a third time now. Bought it when it was on sale for the Xbox a week ago and got it on Black Friday in 2017 for the Switch. Its not a bad game, just utterly mediocre.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I see this is on the EU blog, will it be the same for the US as well?