• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

II JumPeR I

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Germany
So we are fighting drug bosses now?

Need to see gameplay. But so far not that much excited :/

EDIT: Some more screens:

8z90qtc3zulg.jpg

huvbs5dz7uz3.jpg

82xkkgtsbuj8.jpg

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
well it looks like more of the same thing but that isn't bad i really liked both previous tomb raider games. maybe they are putting some fresh ideas into the game and you can't just see that on the screenshots.
it's going to be open world right? for the love of god, please don't make this another collectathon like RotTR, i was picking up some useless stuff every 2 meters. just let us breathe in the atmosphere, no need for the map being full of markers.

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty excited for this game. Just finishing up Rise and I've really had a good time. It's a solid, meaty, single player game. If this game is more of that, sign me up.

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe too early to say but could this one be going for a more linear approach compared to Rose's more bigger open areas? I would be fine with it.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe too early to say but could this one be going for a more linear approach compared to Rose's more bigger open areas? I would be fine with it.

Damn I hope this isn't the case at all. After playing so much God of War, I hope they expand on all the open hub locations with more puzzles and tombs, and more reasons to veer off if anything!

Oct 26, 2017
Damn I hope this isn't the case at all. After playing so much God of War, I hope they expand on all the open hub locations with more puzzles and tombs, and more reasons to veer off if anything!

It's probably not the case. First I thought so until I saw more screenshots. A return to how the reboot was is not something I'd dislike but more freedom is probably better yeah.

Oct 26, 2017
Dem graphics are amazing

Yeah I don't understand the complaints at all. Didn't expect any shots either today, nice surprised. Bring on that trailer + maybe footage? And of course read what the press is saying. We can't really see her face and I want to know if it's even much better detailed that in Rise and plus I wanna know if the animations are improved even though that was already pretty fine.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I literally dont know who those side characters are supposed to be.

Ok, I am lying. I know who Jonah is, but that is because he is so fucking awful it is impossible to forget.

That aside, very much looking forward to it. I loved TR2013.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
its a good thing that the original cast are coming back...does this mean sam still has elemental powers

*EDIT*

NVM :(

So i guess still just jonah

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Oh god, stuff coming in, I can't take it!

Depending about the steelbook edition, I'll probably jump onto that for now at Best Buy.

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Life Is Strange is an original IP and independently developed game that Square Enix didn't give a shit about. Lara Croft is an iconic character who is extremely popular with the male gaming fanbase. There's obvious brand damage that could be done by making her gay.
What? Lara Croft and her girlfriend making out? That's much hotter to me than seeing her with a guy. I like women.