• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
ShFBKur.jpg

Photographer Mode Comes to Shadow of the Tomb Raider

We're incredibly excited to announce that Photographer Mode is coming to Shadow of the Tomb Raider!

Capture the stunning landscapes of Central and South America and Lara's action-packed adventures in Shadow of the Tomb Raider's Photographer Mode.

Customization options include:

Camera: Field of View & Camera Roll
Depth of Field: Distance & Intensity
Picture: Brightness & Saturation
Filters: Eight filters with adjustable intensity
Borders: Seven borders including letterboxing & polaroid ratios
Logos: Add a SOTTR logo to one of nine pre-defined spots
Expressions: Change Lara's facial expression to happy, sad, sly, surprised, angry, and more!

We'll be hosting weekly photographer mode challenges shortly after launch, and are looking forward to seeing what our exceptionally creative community will capture.

http://tombraider.tumblr.com/post/177875528330/photographer-mode-comes-to-shadow-of-the-tomb

Thread Rules:

1. Two screenshots per post, and two consecutive posts allowed.
2. If no one posted after 24 hours, you are allowed to post two consecutive posts again.
3. Specify your platform and if Photo Mode was used to create your screenshot(s).
4. Don't post screenshots containing Story spoilers.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
[Xbox One X: Photo Mode]

Punished Croft: A Hero Denied by her Manor
18TzYYo.jpg

"Can't go cryin' to mama every time an eel takes your fingers"
( Editor's Note: This is a glitch as opposed to a story spoiler, Lara doesn't lose her fingers as far as I can tell)
65cE8NF.jpg

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck, this game is beautiful. Those DeadThrills shots are crazy. They look like curated promotional art.

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OK, first of all, what' with the banding in these screenshots? Is it just terrible compression?

Omg DeadThrills' captures are beyond insane:
Fuck, this game is beautiful. Those DeadThrills shots are crazy. They look like curated promotional art.
Okay, some of the shots posted here are gorgeous like those from DeadThrills.

On another note, DeadEndThrills just published his photo mode hacks for PC.

Now you have all the tools to take the same shots he did. But don't do that. Because that would be rude.

With this, you have complete freedom over the camera in photo mode (no longer limited to a short distance from Lara). Unlimited FOV control as well. Enjoy.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
This game looks awesome but what the hell is up with her absurd facial expressions lol
It wouldn't surprise me at all if a junior designer or junior programmer was handed the task of building emotive poses. The senior animators didn't even have time to author animations for all of the NPC conversations, so they definitely wouldn't have time to help much in a superfluous feature.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
My copy unlocks in two hours and I can't wait to get involved with photography.

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
I spent way too much time getting Lara to smile at the most inappropriate moments.

I'm so high right now, hope nothing happens to this plane
DnJRxucVAAEEOsu.jpg:large

Stop it Lara, that's my parents!
DnJSWIuUcAAtHuI.jpg:large

Friend-zone Jonah to the rescue
DnJSGHvU8AIjNS0.jpg:large

DnJSlsdVsAAUs2v.jpg:large

DnJUVdZUwAUQBx4.jpg:large