• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades

Oct 26, 2017
Act quick if you want to snap this up.

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-silver-edition-xbox-one-pc

I'm installing now.

ScOzO.png

Edit: If you haven't used cdkeys.com before, they are extremely trustworthy - I'm sure others on here can vouch for them also. You can pay with PayPal and you get the download code sent to you in a secure link almost immediately after payment.

Damien1928

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, that's an amazing price, I bought it for PS4 day one, would buy this but the thought of restarting it from scratch has me not wanting to.

Really good game but such a time sink.

Dartho

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know if I'll ever have time to play it, but goddamn $8 AUD is far too good a price.

Dits

Oct 27, 2017
Missed it
"We are currently running a scheduled maintenance on our website, during this time our website will be unavaliable."

NMFried

Oct 25, 2017
TX
Got a PayPal receipt but the "processing order" screen never finished before the site went down. Not sure what to do now.

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got the download link from the email, but there's maintenance. Hope they honor it.

Status
Not open for further replies.