• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Lol was literally just thinking about how this was still scheduled for this year earlier. Was waiting for this announcement. No firm date tells me, we probably won't get it until end of next year, if it's not delayed again....

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
At this point it's safe to assume any game with a tentative 2021 date that hasn't been specified is going to be delayed.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
I love the thumbnail for this trailer. "OFFICIAL 2022 DELAY ANNOUNCEMENT TRAILER" lol, Devolver's marketing team never disappoints.

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
Releasing a trailer for delaying the game :D Probably the only game which can get away with it

Yeah, was expected to be delayed - so far what they shown from the game is the same one location, enemies and weapons so that was one of the dead giveaways that the game is far from finished

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
Yeah, Evil West (same studio) and System Shock Remake are the next two titles which will get similar news soon I imagine.

So on the subject of the System Shock Remake I have been told that there is a "low probability" of the game getting released this year and it is most likely moving to TBD 2022 due to the constraints of manpower and the new systems getting released which means additional support work.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
they are probably going to wait until after the giant storm of releases passes by this February to announce. smart move. because the launch date announcement would get absolutely stomped over between ER and HFW.