• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Llazy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So do you expect to see From Soft's new game in two months or do you think it will be a game awards thing. Also what do you expect to see from the next trailer. What type of game do you think it will be? Bloodborne 2? A Kuon Reboot?

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I'n expecting another CGI trailer but we'll know what type of game it is from it.

I'm expecting it to be Bloodborne 2.

KennyLinder

Game Designer at EA
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I am expecting it to be Bloodborne 2, or another PS4 exclusive new IP. Sony would of tied that up nicely.

Res

Oct 25, 2017
So what are the chances of having two games revealed this year? It's been more than 3 years since BB was released, and 2 years for ds3. Also, I'm not expecting the game to be BB2, but a new IP

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it was Bloodborne 2 or other PS4 exclusive IP it would have been on the Sony Conference that happened a day after The Game Awards. Not at The Game Awards.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
DiK0dgi.gif

BFTQavp.png

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Whatever it is, I just hope its still a Soulsborne game of some type. I'm just too damn into those games.

Alienhated

Oct 25, 2017
I do not expect it to be any kind of console exclusive.

I do not expect it to be Bloodborne 2.

I expect it to be some kind of spiritual successor of some old From series.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
I hope it's not a ps exclusive. I want a FROM game with good graphics but at 60fps.

I think Bloodborne with no anti-aliasing at 900p on ps4 looks better than DS3 on PC. I wanna see a game like that on PC

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a fake out and they announce Metal Wolf Chaos 2 with a president modeled off Obama but way more over the top!

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
I can't imagine they'd show that tiny little snippet at the VGAs and not show anything for another year. I'd be shocked if it's not at E3.

As for what it is, I think it could be Bloodborne 2 and I'd be really happy if that's the case, but I'm also on-board for anything they make at this point.

Curious to see if we'll see multiple From projects unveiled in the near future. They put out DS2, BB and DS3 in back-to-back-to-back years and we haven't heard much since. Could easily see there being a Bloodborne 2 and whatever this "Shadows Die Twice" game is.

Stryder

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
US
Yeah I expect Bloodborne 2 after the creative director of Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 said he doesn't want to work on those two IPs anymore and wants to do something new for his next game. Yeah totally Bloodborne 2

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully.

I love Bloodborne, but I hope it's a new IP.

And hopefully it's not a Souls like game.

Dec 6, 2017
US
I believe this has been debunked by an Edge journo.

giphy.webp

Okay, jokes aside...my money is on spiritual successor type deal/reboot of A) Kuon or B) Tenchu and I'm leaning towards Tenchu personally.

This will not be Bloodborne II, willing to bet a whole $1 on that.

Yeah I expect Bloodborne 2 after the creative director of Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 said he doesn't want to work on those two IPs anymore and wants to do something new for his next game. Yeah totally Bloodborne 2

This. It was even confirmed in some interview (fucking receipts gif is haunting me now already) that at that time, like last year, no sequels or anything for Bloodborne or Souls titles were even planned or considered.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
I expect it to be a new multiplatform IP. Why are people expecting it to have a name other than Shadows Die Twice?

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Kuon 2/spiritual successor

That's what you will get.

I believe this has been debunked by an Edge journo.

Do you have a source for this?

I'd love to see a source on this too, so I have talked to a couple people and have reason to believe who I talk to that it is a spiritual successor to Kuon, but it's not like I've seen it myself and following it closely. I do think even without having had a discussion that it seems like Kuon from a few things in the teaser and having actually played Kuon a few years ago, but I couldn't say with 100% confidence either at this point so I'm interested to follow and see what comes of it.

EDIT: Saw the response, very interesting.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I believe it will be to Bloodborne what Dark Souls was to Demons Souls.

So basically the same thing but just different enough to be a new IP they can put on multiple platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.