• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Show us your legendaries. If you are mobile, you can reroll my deleting your save data or the game.
Once you have at least 6-8 worth while legendary, you are good to go.
After that there a quite a few way to earn extra cash and tickets. Turning them into more booster is usually your best option.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
So I just started this and I like that they throw so many goodies at you. Is it better to fill my deck with all my silver+ cards at first before seeing what standards I should use or should I just check everything?
Rarer doesn't always mean better. Tons of solid cards are bronze. But take your time to learn the cards. I learned them slowly through playing through the story mode and swapping out cards I didn't like with something new from my collection.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
REMINDER
The 14 Million Download bonus daily login rewards have started being given out today.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
Show us your legendaries. If you are mobile, you can reroll my deleting your save data or the game.
Once you have at least 6-8 worth while legendary, you are good to go.
After that there a quite a few way to earn extra cash and tickets. Turning them into more booster is usually your best option.

When it comes to legendaries I have:

Sun Oracle
Lord of the Flies
Pluto
Dimensional Witch
Queen of the Dead Sea
Elf Queen
Demonlord Eachtar
Spawn of the Abyss
Wyrm God of the Sky

And can I still reroll by deleting the game even if I linked my Google play account?

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At my current rate it will only take about 1200 games till I reach grand master with my midrange shadow deck.
I think I should just give up.
When it comes to legendaries I have:

Sun Oracle
Lord of the Flies
Pluto
Dimensional Witch
Queen of the Dead Sea
Elf Queen
Demonlord Eachtar
Spawn of the Abyss
Wyrm God of the Sky

And can I still reroll by deleting the game even if I linked my Google play account?
Looks good enough, I think you should keep it.
Daria, Dread Sea, Elf queen, Eachtar and Spawn are all good. Lord of the Flies is a decent budget replacement for Eachtar/Immortal Thane.
Pluto, Oracle and Wyrm are all pretty bad and it seems unlike that they will ever get played. It should be save to turn them into vials.
Sometimes joke cards become good,but that seems very unlikely for these cards.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
At my current rate it will only take about 1200 games till I reach grand master with my midrange shadow deck.
I think I should just give up.

Looks good enough, I think you should keep it.
Daria, Dread Sea, Elf queen, Eachtar and Spawn are all good. Lord of the Flies is a decent budget replacement for Eachtar/Immortal Thane.
Pluto, Oracle and Wyrm are all pretty bad and it seems unlike that they will ever get played. It should be save to turn them into vials.
Sometimes joke cards become good,but that seems very unlikely for these cards.

I messed up and accidentally deleted it when looking up how to reset XD

This time I only got 7 legendaries. I got:
Soul Eater
Jormungand
Lord Atomy
Jeanne D'Arc
Dimensional Witch
Heavenly Aegis
Zirnitra

Since I started I might we'll keep going. I'm interested in Dragon craft right now.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Generally you want to search for

Albert Levin Saber
Bahamut
Sybil the Water Wyrm
Cerberus
Eachtar

btw screw you Szadek, Wyrm god is awesome

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
I restarted again '-_-

Last time I'll do it, at least at work. This is eating my data plan.

Edit: I got Bahamut, plus a total of nine legendaries again this time so I'm good. Ouroboros (I just like the design) and an animated Heavenly Aegis make it a good deal, too.

Last edited:

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
btw screw you Szadek, Wyrm god is awesome
It should be obvious that I'm talking about how usefull these cards.
Like, I love Rose Queen, but I cannot reommand to keep it early on.

Also, plz use my new user name. That would be very nice.
I restarted again '-_-

Last time I'll do it, at least at work. This is eating my data plan.

Edit: I got Bahamut, plus a total of nine legendaries again this time so I'm good. Ouroboros (I just like the design) and an animated Heavenly Aegis make it a good deal, too.
Unless the remaning cards are garbage tier, this sounds like a good collection to start with.
Even if they are bad, animated legendaries are quite rare .and turning them all into liquid isn't too bad either.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
Unless the remaning cards are garbage tier, this sounds like a good collection to start with.
Even if they are bad, animated legendaries are quite rare .and turning them all into liquid isn't too bad either.

I was at work and couldn't give them before, but the other legendaries were:

Mars, Silent Flame General
Crystalia Tia
Wizardess of Oz
Roland the Incorruptible
Enstatued Seraph
Prince of Darkness

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that's a pretty good pull of legendaries definitely.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the reassurance, I can now dig in. Is there a preferred follower/spell/amulet ratio or should I just go with whatever I like for now?

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly that depends on the deck you are trying to make. Some decks are nearly all followers and few spells, often no amulets.
Some decks like D.Shift,an archetype based on Rune's Dimension Shift card has very few followers, but plenty of spells for removal and card draw.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
Motherfuck... When I turned on the game today I accidentally overwrote my reroll with my previous backup and now I'm back to the first set I posted here ('-_-)
Oh well, I'll just deal with it. Don't know if I should buy packs to augment my cards or just buy the Waterwym deck.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
TFW my opponent plays Tyrant, has me dead to rights, and I am one off of lethal so guaranteed to lose... and their connection drops~

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I fell into that trap back when I first started (albeit that was during Darkness Evolved).
Once you have a fair number of legs and golds, I recommend starting the game and enjoying it, otherwise you may burn yourself out before you do.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Man, I have 12k to hit Masters and I'm kind of stressing out over it. 120 net wins in 6 weeks seems pretty doable, but other life obligations :(.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If you were to play only ten games a day for the next 43 days leading to the update, you would just need a win rate of 6.5 average to hit what you need.

Meanwhile I'm at about 15.5k to go still.

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
The treasure chest event should be live now. I'm only at 2k master right now, but I should be able to hit grandmasters again through this event like last time. Wonder if they changed anything from last time. Prob will be playing aggro forest to climb, and transition to midrange blood if aggro becomes more prevalent due to the chests.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile I finally reached the amazing hights of 1000 master points.
No idea how you guys made it grandmaster.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I already get GM last month will just grind chest with aggro sword

There is no deck that I enjoy since Pdk nerf. They kill it

Maybe aggro forest

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
I'd say the most fun deck to play so far this month is probably thisi.imgur.com/5C42KYn.png midrange commander sword deck. I'm actually currently on a 9 game winstreak with it. White paladin is just so good. And dropping Otohime on 5 to go unanswered just feels so good.

q6a8a3ml.jpg

Daria is also fun, but admittedly not all that good. I still use her every now and then.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
When your opponent intentionally skips lethal to BM you (they flooded the board, and cleared my side not bothering lethal, and it was very clear they had more than enough damage to win) and I top deck a win. That felt satisfying.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
After 3 days of feeling it out, I think I've gotten comfortable with my deck against the meta. 10k to go...

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally I can rank up. Somehow the event made that a lot easier for me.
It's like the event made everyone dummer. Whatever, I don't mind.
Anything is better than being stuck at sub 600 master score for days.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Finally I can rank up. Somehow the event made that a lot easier for me.
It's like the event made everyone dummer. Whatever, I don't mind.
Anything is better than being stuck at sub 600 master score for days.
Probably a combination of weekend + the event makes even people who aren't great at constructed play.

Got another 1k this morning. Stopped after my first loss after this was taken. 9k to go!

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
How is the meta now? I quit shortly after daria was introduced and everything was using her.

Edit: oh and I was at AA2 or something like that, is control blood viable for climbing to masters? That's pretty much the only deck I enjoy.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Probably a combination of weekend + the event makes even people who aren't great at constructed play.

Got another 1k this morning. Stopped after my first loss after this was taken. 9k to go!
Very nice!
I just hit AA1. Hoping to keep the momentum going. 13k for me!

How is the meta now? I quit shortly after daria was introduced and everything was using her.

Edit: oh and I was at AA2 or something like that, is control blood viable for climbing to masters? That's pretty much the only deck I enjoy.
Meta is in a pretty okay spot, though with the event going on you can expect lots of D-Shift, Aggro Blood (or Forest) and the occasional control deck. There have been two expansions since Rise of Bahamut (when Daria debuted).
That being said come December 28th rotations are being added in, which will take Standard and Darkness Evolved out of rotation (but will be available in Unlimited format), so that will greatly change the shape of the game.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At master rank I haven't see more than like 2 or 3 control decks this months. Nobody wants to play them with this much Dshift(plus some other decks) around.
Besides that, the meta is alright.

Control blood is technically a decent deck, but it's pretty bad in the current meta. Vengeance blood is pretty good and a lot of fun,though.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Hit AA2. Played 3 Dragons in a row where they all mulliganed 3 cards and proceeded to ramp every turn :(. So I had to spend some time to recoup those points.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
You're climbing really fast! What are you climbing with? I've been using a more aggressive Vengeance Blood variant, but it still loses to perfect curve Aggro Blood or Ramp Dragon.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I broke my creed and in spite of swearing back during RoB that I would never... I've been playing Aggro Blood (Bats). It's been very successful... far higher winrate than my beloved Ramp dragon was providing me...

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
8k to go. Hope to hit 5k before Thanksgiving. We got this Luigi!

Dunno why I got the jitters for the first time ever playing ranked in this game. Probably because I put the goal on too high of a pedestal hehe.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
What decks are you climbing with?/or which deck is the best for climbing currently? Also, I'm sitting on 35k vials, I have pretty much every legendary except for the ones from the last 2 expansions, any must haves there?

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For your first question, I will just give you a link to a Tier List.
Yes, you are seeing that righ: Atomy is good now.

There aren't many must have from the last 2 sets, certainly no card as strong or as important as Albert or Sibyl.
Mars is really strong in midrange sword.Wizadress of Oz is really good in eath rite decks.
Beauty and The Beast are a key card in neutral forest, Carabosse is really important for aggro blood and Aether gets played in aegis decks.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the list, I see aggro blood is still at the top, some things never change lol

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It wasn't at the top for a while, but DShift is super popular and nobody wants to play control in such a meta.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's probably what I look forward to most about Rotation. Once D-Shift is out, control decks have a chance to rise up.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DShift will probably get nerfed soon. It's the most played deck right now... even though it's winrate is only 47,5%.
It has topped serval times in japan, which implies that's because it's hard deck to master.
I wouldn't know, haven't touched the deck since shortly after I started playing and wanted to play a cheap combo deck.

Once the rotation starts, the remaing 2 combo decks are Dumbo and Chimera, both of them are slower DShift and have better counters.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
I teched my deck to be a bit more aggressive, but with enough Vengeance heal to beat out other aggro. 6.5k to go!

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
I'm 200 away from AA3! I also finally got both emblems and sleeves from the event. 4.7k to go...

This is the deck I'm climbing with, any suggestions on it?
That's a very defensive deck! Belphegor is the better draw option instead of Dire Bond, but it's fine if you don't have any. I'd drop the PoDs for a third Temptress Vampire if you have it. They're too slow for even your deck. Also drop the Blood Mary. You don't have much to do with it. Keep Odins if Seraph is a thing at your rank, otherwise drop those too. I noticed you don't have any cards past ToTG. I would suggest you check out some of the newer cards and see if anything fits. Playing with a 9mo+ outdated deck may be a bad idea.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Oh no I completely forgot about incoming nerfs... Do I just try to rush it to Masters before the meta shifts...?

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's difficult to say.
Honestly I'm wondering what may be changed this time. One could argue nerfs to D-Shift, but that will be rotated out (excluding Unlimited) next month.
Obvious suggestions of Sybil and Albert, but I don't see that happening at present. It'll be interesting to see what they post on the 27th.
Edit: Maybe Atomy, like... only work with Followers would be nice.

Last edited:

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm 200 away from AA3! I also finally got both emblems and sleeves from the event. 4.7k to go...

That's a very defensive deck! Belphegor is the better draw option instead of Dire Bond, but it's fine if you don't have any. I'd drop the PoDs for a third Temptress Vampire if you have it. They're too slow for even your deck. Also drop the Blood Mary. You don't have much to do with it. Keep Odins if Seraph is a thing at your rank, otherwise drop those too. I noticed you don't have any cards past ToTG. I would suggest you check out some of the newer cards and see if anything fits. Playing with a 9mo+ outdated deck may be a bad idea.
Yeah, I don't have much from the new expansions, I'll have to check those cards and see.