• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
svlogofej9b.png

DEVELOPER: Cygames, Inc
RELEASE DATE AND PLATFORMS: July 17, 2016 (iOS and Android), October 28, 2016 (Steam)
EXPANSION SETS: *Italicized is available only in Unlimited format
  • Darkness Evolved (September 2016)
  • Rise of Bahamut (December 2016)
  • Tempest of the Gods (March 2017)
  • Wonderland Dreams (June 2017)
  • Starforged Legends (September 2017)
  • ChronoGenesis (December 2017)
  • Dawnbreak Nightedge (March 2018)
  • Brigade of the Sky (June 2018)
  • Omen of the Ten (September 2018)
  • Altersphere (December 2018)
  • Steel Rebellion (March 2019)
  • Rebirth of Glory (June 2019)
  • Verdant Conflict (September 2019)
  • Ultimate Colosseum (December 2019)
  • World Uprooted (March 2020)
  • Fortune's Hand (June 2020)
  • Storm Over Rivayle (September 2020)
  • Eternal Awakening (December 2020)
  • Darkness Over Vellsar (March 2021)
  • Renascent Chronicles (June 2021)
  • Dawn of Calamity (September 2021)
  • Omen of Storms (December 2021)
  • Edge of Paradise (March 2022)
  • Roar of the Godwyrm (June 2022)
LANGUAGES: Japanese & English Text and Audio, Chinese, Korean, French, Italian, German, Spanish Text
OFFICIAL SITE: https://shadowverse.com/
PRICE: Free-to-Play with Micro-transactions
LAUNCH TRAILER: Trailer

THE FORESHADOW
An ominous presence has filled the skies.
People know it by one name:

The Morning Star

It is a promise of freedom.
A glimpse of new worlds.
A light reaching into oblivion.
A shadow in mortal hearts.

When darkness covers the world,

the gates of annihilation will open...

sv_whatisyyk4b.png

Shadowverse is an digital online collectable card game (CCG) in the same vein as Hearthstone. It was created by Cygames of Granblue Fantasy and Rage of Bahamut fame. Shadowverse has gained great popularity in Japan, and has grown in popularity in other countries as well.

Shadowverse has many similarities to Hearthstone, including several mechanics such as Ward (Taunt), Fanfare (Battlecry), Last Words (Deathrattle), etc.. There are eight (formerly seven) classes in Shadowverse, referred to as crafts. Each craft has a unique mechanic that varies them, similar to Hearthstone's Hero Powers, however these mechanics work passively rather than an player activated ability. The active mechanic Shadowverse does have however is its Evolve mechanic. Every follower in the game can be evolved which can grant them Rush, higher attack and defense, as well as additional effects. It is the defining mechanic of Shadowverse.

The game itself also includes a full single-player story campaign for each craft.

sv_craftsuukxu.png

These are the most basic explanations of each craft. There are various builds and playstyles that you can learn about elsewhere.

sv_forest02iyjdw.png

Forestcraft strategies use bands of fairies in battle.​
In the beginning of a match, play cards that fill your hand with Fairies (1-play point 1/1 follower cards). In the middle of a match, play two Fairies to meet the requirements of more powerful cards. This lets you turn the momentum of a match in your favor.​

sv_sword02dhjl4.png

Many loyal followers, including commanders and officers, stand at the ready of a Swordcraft leader. This class's strategy is based around these followers. There are cards that can summon multiple officers at once, and commanders that strengthen those officers.​

sv_rune028ik0n.png

Runecraft uses the power of spells against opponents. Their Spellboost cards in particular become cheaper and stronger in numbers.​
During the beginning of a match, use spells to damage enemy followers and bring your own followers into play. Keep spellboosting cards until they become strong enough to destroy enemy followers.​

sv_dragon02bijop.png

Dragoncraft uses lots of play points to unleash towering followers that can crush their enemies.​
Stall the opponent in the beginning of the match while collecting play points. From the middle of the match onward, use the accumulated play points to play powerful dragons and dominate the battlefield.​

sv_shadow02hykoj.png

The Shadowcraft class harnesses shadows to utilize the power of Necromancy.​
At the beginning of a match, play followers, spells, and amulets that give you more shadows. When many Shadowcraft followers are destroyed, they put zombies and skeletons into play.​
In the middle of the match, use the shadows you've saved up to activate Necromancy effects​

sv_blood02ibj8i.png

The strategies used in Bloodcraft center around lowering your leader's defense in order to activate powerful effects. This is balanced out by the ability to restore defense by draining it from your enemies.​
When a Bloodcraft leader has 10 defense or less, Vengeance takes effect, strengthening many other cards.​

sv_haven02kkjl9.png

The main strategy of Havencraft is to play Countdown amulets which summon followers a few turns after they're played. This gives you the power to overwhelm the opponent by the middle of a match.​
In the beginning of the match, play amulets and followers that grow stronger during the opponent's turn. In the middle of the match, the amulets' Countdown numbers drop to zero, summoning formidable followers and effects at no additional costs.​

sv_portal02nbuas.png

Portalcraft shifts reality with potent strategies.​
One such strategy is based on utilizing cards with the Artifact trait (token cards produced from other cards during a battle).​
Skillfully manipulate the match by combining cards that add Artifacts to your deck and cards that draw them into your hand.​

sv_leadersxwkxb.png

Leaders are your avatar characters when playing a craft. Each is fully animated and voiced. You can only use the story leaders at first, but you can purchase or acquire additional leaders.

FORESTCRAFT
sv_forestr8jfd.png

Arisa | Selwyn | Cammy | Archer* | Aria³ | Korwa | Dietrich | Cassiopeia⁵ | Gilgamesh*

SWORDCRAFT
sv_swordo8kjk.png

Erika | Latham | Chun-Li | Lancer* | Albert² | Percival | True Assassin*

RUNECRAFT
sv_runehzjry.png

Isabelle | Erasmus | Juri | Tohsaka Rin* | Daria¹ | Cagliostro | Farin | Tohsaksa Rin (School Uniform)*

DRAGONCRAFT
sv_dragonpkjzi.png

Rowen | Forte | Ryu | Saber* | Aldos¹ | Zooey | Emiya Shirou*

SHADOWCRAFT
sv_shadowkjjqm.png

Luna | Mordecai | M.Bison | Saber Alter* | Cerberus² | Ferry | Matou Sakura*

BLOODCRAFT
sv_bloodzekf6.png

Urias | Vania | Vega | Rider* | Exella² | Vira | Medusa | Matou Shinji*

HAVENCRAFT
sv_haven87juu.png

Eris | Garuda | Karin | Illyasviel von Einzbern* | Ramina³ | De La Fille | Godsworn Alexiel⁶ | Berserker*

PORTALCRAFT
sv_portalbxluui.png

Yuwan | ??? | Spinaria⁴ | Orchis, Puppet Girl⁶ | Kotomine Kirei*
Nexus

*Could only be purchased during the Shadowverse x Fate/Heaven's Feel crossover promotion during October 2017.
¹Can only be obtained at a 0.03% chance by opening a Starforged Legends booster pack.
²Can only be obtained at a 0.03% chance by opening a ChronoGenesis booster pack.
³Can only be obtained at a 0.03% chance by opening a Dawnbreak Nightedge booster pack.
⁴Can only be obtained at a 0.03% chance by opening a Brigade of the Sky booster pack
⁵Can only be obtained at a 0.03% chance by opening an Omen of the Ten booster pack
⁶Can only be obtained at a 0.03% chance by opening an Altersphere booster pack
**There are more leaders that occasionally are available, but I've opted to not continue updating this list due to the effort**

sv_faq1zk9x.png

Is this pay-to-win?
Only as much as any other online CCG.​

How often are expansions released?
Expansions are released every three months at the end of the month.​

What are deck sizes?
Decks are a total of 40 cards per, with a cap of three of the same card in a deck. Unlike Hearthstone where you could not have more than one copy of a legendary, in Shadowverse the limit is the same as any other card, being three.​
Is there a ranked ladder?
Yes there is a ranked ladder broken into two systems. The first is from Beginner, D Rank, C Rank, B Rank, A Rank, and AA Rank. Each rank is broken into three tiers and when you reach the next rank you are safe from ranking down. These ranks have no reset.​
After AA Rank comes Master Rank. Once you hit Master you start playing for Master score which do reset. If you can hit 10,000 Master score within one month, or a total of 25,000 Master score over the three month rotation, you reach Grand Master rank. After three months, with the release of a new expansion, Grand Masters are all reset back to Master rank with zero Master score.​

Is there an Arena mode?
Yes! The arena in Shadowverse is called Take-Two. You pick a craft and then assemble a deck based on picking one set of two cards between two options given to you. It is a very fun mode that helps break up the occasional monotony of whatever the current meta may be.​
There is also a limited time arena mode called Grand Prix Mode that acts as an online tournament. This mode allows the use of constructed decks if it is a Rotation or Unlimited Grand Prix. There has also been a Take-Two version.​

Should I purchase a Pre-built Deck?
That depends if you really want to play that specific craft. Some prebuilt decks contain essential cards for a craft that can be slotted into most decks, but some prebuilts really are not worth the money. If you want the exclusive animated legendary though, it's your money!​

I don't like anime, should I play this?
Well, maybe! It's a fun game, but if anime aesthetic is not your thing, then you may be better looking for another game.​

Wow I just signed up and got all these free packs! Is this a glitch?
No! Cygames is actually incredibly generous with giving away freebies! In fact, they always give 10 free packs of the newly released expansion, every time one comes out! This makes starting out much easier than it would be otherwise for new players. They also often give away packs and rupies when there are server issues, or when the game reaches a milestone such as number of players.​
As of June 30, 2022 just for creating a new account and completing the tutorial you will receive:​
  • Renascent Chronicles (Set 21) Card Pack Ticket x10
  • Dawn of Calamity (Set 22) Card Pack Ticket x10
  • Omen of Storms (Set 23) Card Pack Ticket x10
  • Edge of Paradise (Set 24) Card Pack Ticket x10
  • Roar of the Godwyrm (Set 25) Card Pack Ticket x10
  • Legendary Card Pack ticket x1
  • Rupies x100
  • Take Two Ticket x3
  • Vials x400

Are there balance patches?
Cygames decided to implement balance patches at the end of every month to prevent any deck from entirely dominating the meta, which has happened on occasion. When cards are re-balanced you can liquefy them for their full vial value.​
I want to play Unlimited format, but I'm new, do I have to craft Classic, Darkness Evolved, etc., cards?
You can, but fortunately Cygames still allows you to purchase packs that are only usable in Unlimited.​

What languages are the voices?
You can play the game with fully dubbed English or Japanese voice options!​

Should I re-roll?
Honestly up to you. Ideally since the game is generous with packs it is worth getting a certain number of legendary and gold cards, but I do recommend just starting the game and enjoying! For more information of re-rolling, go here: https://shadowverse.gamepress.gg/rerolling-guide

Wait, I can play as Street Fighter and Fate characters?
Yes there was cross promotion with both the Street Fighter and Fate franchises. The Fate leaders however are no longer available for purchase, but have returned with each Heaven's Feel movie release.​

Okay, where I can get Shadowverse?
top_applink_pic13cj34.png
top_applink_pic2frk7j.png

Last edited:

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Nice OT layout!

I've had a decent run this meta with Dirt Rune teched specifically against Aggro Sword and PDK. Lots of the 0/2 taunt golem and Magic Illusionists to help with early game aggression. The new 2/3 card that both gives you a free sigil AND heals you was an obvious addition. Rite of Exorcism is a great tempo-neutral way of dealing with their PDKs. I had to cut my Petrifications for them, but it was worth it for sure.

I know a lot of people complained on reddit, these decks had clear weaknesses to exploit compared to the first month of WD imo.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nice OT layout!

I've had a decent run this meta with Dirt Rune teched specifically against Aggro Sword and PDK. Lots of the 0/2 taunt golem and Magic Illusionists to help with early game aggression. The new 2/3 card that both gives you a free sigil AND heals you was an obvious addition. Rite of Exorcism is a great tempo-neutral way of dealing with their PDKs. I had to cut my Petrifications for them, but it was worth it for sure.

I know a lot of people complained on reddit, these decks had clear weaknesses to exploit compared to the first month of WD imo.
It is nice to see Dirt Rune is viable this expansion.

Being said, nerf list!
https://shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=439

PDK hit (cost increase to 4, and defense reduced by 2)
The other two cards being changed are Council of Card Knights, and Ephemera, Angelic Slacker in order to hurt the Aggro Sword.

xZoneHunter

Oct 25, 2017
I need to play this again. Haven't really done much other than getting those login bonuses and a spending a few take two tickets.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Being said, nerf list!
https://shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=439

PDK hit (cost increase to 4, and defense reduced by 2)
The other two cards being changed are Council of Card Knights, and Ephemera, Angelic Slacker in order to hurt the Aggro Sword.
Lmao that pdk nerf literally negates my counter (but thats ok).

I'm a little sad about Ephemera. She was a really good yet slightly niche neutral that could be splashed. Now, she might not see play anymore. I get that she's better going 1st, but that was sort of the point, just like 4pp evolve cards being better going second.

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
Sybil should have been nerfed imo, but I do think the fact that people bought the alt art of her which can't be vialed means they will never nerf her. Hopefully atomy stays viable with however the meta shifts after these nerfs since I find playing him really fun.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
With Sybil dodging another nerf it does seems less and less likely she ever will be.
Will be interesting to see how the meta shifts from here.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
the PDK nerf is too much, raising the cost to 4 is already enough, its stop multiple PDK chain and made thing akward enough.. its should've just one, either raise the pp cost or the health, not both.. its a shame, card is OP but truly enable Dragon to play in different way, now card is just bad :(

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hi fellow CGG fans, my name on the old forum ws Szadek.

The PDK nerf is harsh. She might still be somewhat playable, but I wouldn't be on it.
CoCK nerf is good. It was either that or reducing the defence.
The Slacker nerf is good. The aren't many way to change this card, since her stats don't matter and there is no easy way to change her effect.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
PDK nerf is terrible, lol at their excuse for Dshift, you have 45 percent aggro, dshift is still played this much in spite of that.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well at least I can get a refund on my PDK, lol. I initially bought three fully expecting it would be nerfed (albeit I'm sitting on a lot of vials regardless).
But yeah, it was a pretty harsh nerf, and I feel like Dragon is just going to go back to its classic Ramp.
I like Dragon, but the lack of workable archetypes is an issue. Not that multiple play-styles for Dragon don't exist, just that they often aren't viable, and then when a new one like PDK finally emerges, it was over-tuned, and so they're potentially killing it.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully Discard Dragon gets more tools next expnasion. Could be a fun deck to play if done right.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I would enjoy a workable Discard Dragon.

Right now it looks like people are discussing the possibility of PDK Flute since they will be able to work with each other now.

Eternal

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
Being able to rent the cool deck of the month must be one of the best features I have ever seen in a card game.

I crafted Midrange Shadow and when the nerfs fell I vialed the Echtars and I crafted Alice and then I played Neutral Sword and when she got nerfed I converted all the neutral engine into PDK. Three metas in a row playing the top decks almost for free, now I am waiting for the next op deck to craft it.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
I don't get the dshift hate fest on reddit. I mean I get it, but I still find it unfounded. Seraph is often brought up as the combo deck that can be countered where dshift cannot. And that's complete bull. You counter Seraph by teching in 2x Odin/Petrification/etc. Countering dshift is literally the same thing, just slightly less obvious.

For my Aegis deck (Aegis decks lul), I've teched in 3x Mainyu and even 2x White Tiger and just faceroll over dshift. And it's not like they're horrible cards against aggro sword either. Dragon requires a slight shift in playstyle. Just don't play minions outside of ramp and kill them with your storm. You have enough removal to kill their Levis and golems. I don't play enough CBlood to give advice honestly, but on the surface it seems like they may be screwed the most of the 3. The point is, dshift is only "uninteractive" in the most obvious sense. Don't build control decks that are way too greedy. Don't play into what they want. Yes, you have to tech in cards to deal with it but that should be the case for any strong deck. Sometimes they draw the godhand Insight -> Magic Missile -> Wind Blast -> Fate's Hand etc, but most decks have some sort of godhand variant.

The only dshift nerf I could support is one that allows them to only gain one consecutive extra turn. It puts a cap on their crazy pop-offs, but still allows the deck to win with 1 dshift, which is all they should need 80% of the time. No comment on Chimera because I haven't seen enough of it.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Realizing that I really, really want that Daria leader...

Also reminder, there is just only a bit more than 24 hours left to purchase the Fate leaders if you want any.
... I'm weak and got Saber, Saber Alter, Rin, and Illya <_<

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bought all the fate leaders as soon as I had the money and I'm not even a big fan of the series.
Well, Zero was obviously awesome and UBW was decent, but most of the other fate stuff isn't very good some of it is down right awful.

Seriously though, I need that Daria leader. Hopefully thex sale them normally at some point.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I would definitely hope they sell them come the next expansion release, since less will be inclined to get SL packs at that point.
Really all they need to do is sell the leader, it'd be fair in that one still doesn't get the special artwork card. I mean I don't need the alt-art Daria personally.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, the Fate leaders and cards look so flat compared to the typical SV art. In that sense, even the SF leaders looked slightly less out of place. Maybe it's just my subconscious wishing they used Fate Zero instead.

Eternal

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
I find disappointing Cygames didn't do anything for Halloween, maybe an event with Luna as the host, I suppose it isn't popular in Asia.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sesaonal events aren't a thing in SV in genral. It's disappointing and I hope they change it at some point, espcailly if they add more game mods.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shadowverse Next was very intersting:
  1. New craft Poratalcraft, leader name Yuwan

Keyword for new craft: Resonance ,active when you number card in your deck are Even number.
    Uses artifacts, a new trait fopr his followers
  2. Two Format Unlimited and Rotation.

Unlimited will can be play all card from every expansion. Some cards might get banned

Rotation will can be play only some basic card and card from 5 lastes

3. New mode for arena: Tournament.
  4. More free stuff at November 6.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rVaOODbC0k&t=906s

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I am honestly shocked, yet intrigued, that they're introducing a new craft.
Also glad to see the formats announcement.

nomemorial

Oct 27, 2017
Started playing again due to phasing MtG out of my life for the time being and need to scratch the itch to some degree. Built Aggro Swordcraft and have been having fun playing in short bursts, but definitely hoping to build towards something a little more midrange-y to switch it up from time to time.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
New class seems like it could be cool. Interesting how they introduced another mechanic that will vastly change in power depending on whether you go 1st or 2nd. The one example 2/2 rush they showed is very powerful going 2nd unless you have enough cards that add artifacts into your deck turn 1. But then that means you may want to skip your 1pp card if you're going 2nd. But in the mid/late-game, I hope to see turns of slightly lower tempo to set up your deck/play point count for big swings the following turn.

While I have decent confidence in Cygames's ability to deliver, a new class + rotations definitely comes with some amount of hesitation from me. Rotations need to be managed well so that f2p doesn't become a rat race of trying to keep up with the latest set. It won't matter as much as long as Unlimited becomes an equal format. It seems like they are putting in the necessary support, but ultimately, the community will decide. An 8th leader also probably means 2 more legendaries per set, increasing the cost per set without adding new ways to compensate.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been debating on investing in this game for awhile and I just might when the new set drops. The new craft sounds interesting and I'm glad we got formats now.

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
Wow. I new class. The resonance mechanic is interesting, though it will require you to plan your draws ahead of time so you know that when you hit 5pp or whatever, you will have an even amount of cards in your deck. Also it depends on going first vs second. Though I expect the class will probably be very bare bones in this next expansion, and will be fleshed out more in later sets.

I do wonder if making both unlimited and rotation modes have separate grandmaster ranks will split the player base by a lot though. I have no experience with other CCGs, and the game hasn't ever really had a problem of low amount of players, but I would hate for that problem to crop up.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
I do wonder if making both unlimited and rotation modes have separate grandmaster ranks will split the player base by a lot though. I have no experience with other CCGs, and the game hasn't ever really had a problem of low amount of players, but I would hate for that problem to crop up.
Hopefully, since GM rewards are unique to each ladder, people are incentivized to play both. But idk how much time investment is involved in getting GM rewards in the first place.

I gotta buckle up and hit Masters in 2 months before the split. I'm AA1 right now, so getting there.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
didn't expect a new class, damn that's big. This rotation is way better than what Hearthstone is doing. Each set will have equal time in rotation, meta changes more significantly and more often. I'm glad they're getting rid of standard set too unlike HS. Very very good decisions here.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
I've been debating on investing in this game for awhile and I just might when the new set drops. The new craft sounds interesting and I'm glad we got formats now.
If by investing, you mean just playing, feel free to jump in now. There's another event for hitting a playerbase milestone so more free stuff coming in a week.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If by investing, you mean just playing, feel free to jump in now. There's another event for hitting a playerbase milestone so more free stuff coming in a week.
Nah, I meant spending money for packs and stuff. I play the story every now and then but I don't have a competitive deck or anything.

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
Here is a list of Standard and DE cards for each deck (the class cards are in different tabs). Looks like shadow and haven are going to get hit the hardest, with loss of deaths breath, bone chimera, skull beast, soul conversion, morde, themis, geruda, beastcall, and seraph. Oh and forest loses roach lol. I expect the next expansion to have cards that are similar to these but slightly different, like how Starforged Legends added Giant Chimaera to make up for the loss Dshift, and that Elephant legendary to make up for the loss of silverbolt. Dunno if roach will be back since it was in every even somewhat viable forest deck ever, except nuetral I guess.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...5r2QMRCAHo8XhwW7kjQGXUZEg/edit#gid=2060928997

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With the rotation we are losing the following decks:
All PtP decks, all Roach decks, Silverbolt, DShift, Storm and OTK Dragon, most of Discard Dragon, most of aggro Shadow, Atomy+ Tyrannt, many control shadow cards, most of aggro and control blood, Serapha, Elana, Guardian Sun most of storm heaven.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the loss of Standard and DE is definitely going to shake things up insanely. It's exciting to think about.

With the rotation we are losing the following decks:
All PtP decks, all Roach decks, Silverbolt, DShift, Storm and OTK Dragon, most of Discard Dragon, most of aggro Shadow, Atomy+ Tyrannt, many control shadow cards, most of aggro and control blood, Serapha, Elana, Guardian Sun most of storm heaven.
Written out like that really does put it all into perspective, lol

But damn, I really should try and aim for Masters before the split >_<
I need to buckle down and play more.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
Ramp dragon is going to crush it in first rotation if things don't change, they don't lose that much.

All ramp is in, it's either basic or RoB/newer.
Breath of Salamander. check
Bahamut check.
Saha+Isra check.

Can't storm people as much, that's good enough nerf I guess but still very potent.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Aiela is gone in Standard, but with her loss I wouldn't be surprised if Dragon gets another ramp card in the next set.
Though with Sybil still kicking, they might not need it.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't it basic? It might be in but she's not even that good anyway. Not a big loss.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also I completely forgot that Dragon loses both Genesis (which I realized) and Forte.
My dragon waifu, gone D=

Also quick and dirty update to the OP preparing for Yuwan and Portalcraft.

Also, I am so glad Morde will be gone, lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Details regarding the 14 Million download event

https://shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=444

1:00 p.m., Nov 5 - 1:00 p.m., Nov 28, 2017 (PT)

14 Million Download Bonus Details
Day 1: 1 Rise of Bahamut ticket
Day 2: 1 Tempest of the Gods ticket
Day 3: 1 Wonderland Dreams ticket
Day 4: 1 Rise of Bahamut ticket
Day 5: 1 Tempest of the Gods ticket
Day 6: 1 Wonderland Dreams ticket
Day 7: 1 Starforged Legends ticket

They are also bringing back the ranked chest drops from Nov.16 to Nov.28.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Luigi87 what do you think about signing up for the community spotlight? I think a less known game like SV deserves the exposure. The next 4 weeks would be the perfect time between the free stuff and the new class coming.
I did sign us! lol
I would like to get Shadowverse more exposure, and as you said this is the perfect time.
I'm really glad the Community Spotlight is a thing that ResetEra is doing.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In spite of my love of this game, I've only just now hit AA0.
Amusingly all through A3 opponents I would win against would either be defeated or concede. My two trials matches they both rage quit...

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
It was meant to be. Welcome to AA! Join me in my grind to Masters before the ladder split. At least the chest event will motivate me to play nothing but ranked.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me that I still need to get to grandmaster, but my winrates tend to be too low and my decks too slow.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
So I just started this and I like that they throw so many goodies at you. Is it better to fill my deck with all my silver+ cards at first before seeing what standards I should use or should I just check everything?