• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I played a little of this but haven't picked back up yet. A few questions:
  1. Cygames is super-generous with boosters and shows how much Hearthstone is P2W now, but how are their rare card rates?
  2. I've heard the meta was ludicrously broken in Steam and mobile reviews. How much has that been fixed?
  3. How's the English dub? I have a very low tolerance for anything that vaguely sounds stiff or your average anime dub.
1. Its still super generous but meta deck cost is quite insane especially with they have mini expansion within expansion now. I really dont know from newbie perspective. As veteran myself I simply must play regularly to can keep managing with meta. But Mysteria runecraft deck is really cheap meta deck for newbie to start grinding.

2. Every card game player will bitch about meta. I thinnk the worst day of SV already way back passed. The wonderland expansion is the worst meta that I experienced in card game. Its like 2 years ago. And SV have better rotation model than Hearthstone.

3. I dont have high standard for this but the english dub sounds great to me and you can switch it anyway.

Kumubou

Oct 25, 2017
I played a little of this but haven't picked back up yet. A few questions:
  1. Cygames is super-generous with boosters and shows how much Hearthstone is P2W now, but how are their rare card rates?
  2. I've heard the meta was ludicrously broken in Steam and mobile reviews. How much has that been fixed?
  3. How's the English dub? I have a very low tolerance for anything that vaguely sounds stiff or your average anime dub.
The exact rates are published on the game's website. The one thing to watch out for is the draw rates on the special leader cards are about half the rate as normal legendary cards.

The meta itself tends to whipsaw all over the place, but one thing CyGames is generally decent at is actually addressing issues with monthly adjustments to nerf (and even sometimes buff) cards, and they're not beyond emergency adjustments when needed

Rosa Lilium

Oct 27, 2017
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
How's the English dub? I have a very low tolerance for anything that vaguely sounds stiff or your average anime dub.

Compared to a typical anime dub, it's actually above average but certainly not perfect. The main characters are all fairly good but a tiny minority of the card voices come off a bit stiff.

However, I admit to liking Nexus's English voice more than her Japanese voice (sounds more threatening/imposing):
https://sv.bagoum.com/leader/508

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
I'm really sick of playing against 'instawin' decks like Swordcraft that just clear out their deck until the reaper-shifted victory card shows up, or Havencrafts with that damn City of Gold card. I try to just play a fair match.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Official eSports Page

Admittedly I don't have time to enter the Legacy Cup, but I imagine this is probably accurate:
i17z4d99ufm21.png

Anywho updated the OP realizing I forgot to add in the info about the second Fate leaders, and the Altersphere leader cards.

Last edited:

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Steel Rebellion is here! Time to open some packs!

fake edit:

90 packs, only got 4 legendaries. Ewww, not too great.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ouch that's bad RNG x_x

Opened 34 packs, got 7 legs.
10 - Mono, Garnet Rebel
11 - Byron, Fullmetal Dragoon
12 - Lecia, Sky Saber
16 - Aenea, Amethyst Rebel
21 - Aenea, Amethyst Rebel
29 - Cleft, Dual Fencer
31 - Medusa, Evil-Eyed Serpent

I did only get 11 golds however.
... and no Forte among the bunch, dammit.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
60 pack or so and get 8 legendary

7 emblem. Only dupe is forte.

Still sad tho because after 3 last xpac always got leader from initial pack I dont get one this time. I want oz so bad.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
60 pack or so and get 8 legendary

7 emblem. Only dupe is forte.

Still sad tho because after 3 last xpac always got leader from initial pack I dont get one this time. I want oz so bad.

Now that you mention Oz, out of 4 legendaries I got, I actually got 2 copies of her back to back. RNG is weird, man. Too bad she has very little for value for me as 1) the card's rotating out anyway, 2) not forestcraft.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't gotten a leader since Cerberus, lol
... ;_;
I opened :
Aldos will definitely prefer Daria :__;
Albert (my preferred)
Senalia (the portal one?)
Aria (will prefer the haven one)
Medusa (Cass would be great)
Orchis (again will prefer the other, I already happy with portal leader)

Now that you mention Oz, out of 4 legendaries I got, I actually got 2 copies of her back to back. RNG is weird, man. Too bad she has very little for value for me as 1) the card's rotating out anyway, 2) not forestcraft.
Rune also my least played class, part of it because Isabelle look so lame >__>

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Aggro forest still feel really good in rotation, its only lost insect lord but the new Aria spell seem even better

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Bump :(

Evolve Blood is really fun deck. 40k lol well spent!

Its not tier 1 or even tier 2 because how it easily brick.. deck need better 4 drop machina why only sword get those :(

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
I'm currently running Machina Forest for Ranked Rotation. Hardly top tier deck, but to me it seems interesting enough with all the new cards. You know, it feels refreshing to break away from the usual forestcraft template. Also, to finish the game with Mechalance Elf's effect is my new favorite thing. Let's see how far I can push with it before the meta push me back.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Third Anniversary celebration starts June 9th.
Up to 40 packs being given away once again, 10 each from Brigade of the Sky through Steel Rebellion. 5 per day rotating as per how this usually is given away.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Also, don't forget to vote in leader candidates poll. I'm hoping for Cynthia for Forest but it seems Carbuncle is more popular than her, oh well...

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
RAGE vote is also available.

Next set should be revealed... probably this Friday.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Whatever the theme for next expansion is, I just hope Machina cards still get support (at least for current viable decks). It's going to be lame to let it die prematurely.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also "Temporary Cards" are going to be a thing

Temporary cards are special cards that are available in your collection for a set period of time. They'll show up in your collection like any other card but are noted with an orange number.

And to kick things off, all players will receive a temporary version of each legendary card from all card packs from Classic Card Pack to Steel Rebellion.

There is also for 1000 crystals, a Steel Rebellion x10 pack with a guranteed Leader Card (from any of the sets), but there's a chance you can pull a leader you already have.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Stormverse and PTP is back. Can't wait to see what's more in store for other classes. I'm confident they will release something good for Forest. I can feel it. Let's go!

inb4 another Izudia

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Happy 3rd Birthday Shadowverse!

Check your crates for goodies!
Seer's Globe x1
Vials x1500
Rupies x200
Legendary Card Ticket x3
Upcoming Card Pack Ticket x9 (Rebirth of Glory)
Steel Rebellion Card Pack Ticket x5
Altersphere Card Pack Ticket x5
Omen of the Ten Card Pack Ticket x5
Brigade of the Sky Card Pack Ticket x5

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
How come I dont open Leader from these raining pack arghhh..

Inb4 I open Melissa at next xpac despite I dont want to switch from Albert ever.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
The first farer promo is such a mess. Still 0 friend request so far. I want the rewards, but lmao this is mission impossible (without actively finding and asking newbie on internet forum/board).

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I admittedly just use an android emulator and make burner accounts each day and friend myself, lol

So with the patch coming, Dark Dragoon Forte is being limited to one card per deck in Unlimited format. D=

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
So I just saw what Sword will be losing this set and holy crap. Celia, Chromatic Duel, Valse, and Holy Bear Knight? That's anywhere from 9-12 cards, though the Bear had been phased out recently.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
If it knocks Blood out I'm all for it. Feel like they've had top 3 decks the last, like 3 rotations.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
I mean, have you seen the new Blood legendary? It basically give you free Vengeance. Too OP.

OP
OP
Luigi87

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maintenance has begun for RoG!
Maybe this time I'll open a leader.
... but unlikely!

Edit: Back up with best husbando Albert as the title screen

Last edited: