- Oct 25, 2017
Sundays at 9pm on Showtime. 12 episodes.
this snuck up out of nowhere. totally forgot season 8 was starting, and didn't see an OT. so, here we go.
Where we left off at the end of season 7:
- Fiona sold the laundromat, and bought a run down apartment building from a guy who totally didn't fuck her over. Now she's going to be a successful business woman with zero problems and everything's great.
- Monica's dead
- Ian and Mickey reunited for a minute, but then Mickey ran over the border to Mexico
- Svetlana fucked over V and Kevin, and now Kevin's working at that gay bar
- Lip's going to AA meetings after his last relationship went to shit
- Debbie's still with Neil (yawn)
... I think that's about it
edit: oops how do i edit a thread title