• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

P-Tux7

Mar 11, 2019
Fursuits were based on the human legends of Asgore/Toriel from the war between monsters and humans, as a way to show solidarity to the monster freedom cause. How else do you explain how fursuits have paws just like them, despite being otherwise goat monsters?

Deleted member 57718

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 10, 2019
The "Rinoa is Ultimecia" theory makes FF8 way more interesting, shame it got officially debunked.

Though in Dissidia NT one of Rinoa's HP attacks is Apocalypse, which is only used by Ultimecia in FF8 so maybe their backtracking a little on that statement or just giving a nod to the theory.

On the other hand I hate the Squall is dead theory, like I understand it and see how it makes sense, but (and correct me if im wrong here) as far as I know it completely abandons everything the game built up to focus solely on Squall. What happens to the other characters? Does Edea just take over the world?

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
gab8OAk.jpg

I just want to believe there is something more to the Unown than just being Alphabet Soup pokemon.

Holy shit.