• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Well, this was great. But, It's a bit frustating that he was so superficial in his analysis compared to his other videos, this felt like an introduction to something bigger.

Bastables

Dec 3, 2017
I am being inundated with their advertisements on YouTube these days, they are insufferable
That was the best part of shaun's video for me, the linking of the massive advertising budget they have; and the fact that they're videos are seething through my youtube recommendations.

I'm going to do the "not interested in this channel" every time they pop up on my youtube pages.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
I always get some ad brought to me by them with that other guy from the man show rambling about the stupidest shit that a six year old would think was dumb

OP
OP
BernardoOne

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
semttulohgfnj.png

giphy.gif

Fudgepuppy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Shaun - sadly - demonstrates the sad truth about the current state of these kinds of topics; Idiots like Crowder can sell something easily digestable for idiots, like "feminists want to ruin men", and it can be sold quickly in a neat package for idiots, receiving millions of views. Then the "SJW-crowd" has to come in and make long, thorough and methodical videos debunking everything.

It just seems that empathy and reason is so much harder to sell than fear-mongering hate.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
This is a good video. I've never heard of this channel. Those prageru ads drive me nuts.

Alandrus Sun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Shaun - sadly - demonstrates the sad truth about the current state of these kinds of topics; Idiots like Crowder can sell something easily digestable for idiots, like "feminists want to ruin men", and it can be sold quickly in a neat package for idiots, receiving millions of views. Then the "SJW-crowd" has to come in and make long, thorough and methodical videos debunking everything.

It just seems that empathy and reason is so much harder to sell than fear-mongering hate.

Well, being ignorant is easy. Being educated is hard. Mostly because to become educated, you have to accept the possibly you are wrong.

It also has to do with the fact that progressives are trying to make new ground. While, conservatives just points to the past and the "greatness" in it through a very narrow lens.

Elshoelace

Oct 25, 2017
Ive gotten a couple ads on youtube from PragerU, and my god makes me want to turn adblocker on. I hate youtubes ads and video suggestions, always bunch of shit. I literally only watch Easy Allies and Colbert.

Just had to vent, bc these ads are disgusting and not even sure wth Prager is

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
In true YouTube recommendations fashion, after watching this is a private browser, the first video it suggests is: Ben Shapiro DESTROYS so-and-so.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just go into your watch history and clear the ones that will bring those up in suggestions.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
They've made like 1 good video and that's their "slavery was entirely why the South seceded".

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Is it bad if I purposefully watch PragerU videos when they pop up? They're like a masterclass in how not to make a proper argument. Extra props go to the videos dealing with racism, where they ALWAYS have a black person talking to the camera.