• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
So close to season 4. It's cool to see them including a nonbinary character who's voice actor is nonbinary as well.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
I am really apprehensive about what they could do with Double Trouble's shapeshifting abilities and alignment with Catra. Could lead to some heavily contrived storytelling that drives me up the fucking walls. Also why does the first non-binary character of the show have to be so visibly non-human? Going to set aside the fact that they are aligned with evil characters.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
I am really apprehensive about what they could do with Double Trouble's shapeshifting abilities and alignment with Catra. Could lead to some heavily contrived storytelling that drives me up the fucking walls. Also why does the first non-binary character of the show have to be so visibly non-human? Going to set aside the fact that they are aligned with evil characters.
It's fine if she's with the villians.

It's just like having a well written woman character be a villian doesn't negate the representation.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished S3. All I can say: fuck Catra. No, honestly, by now she is beyond the point of redemption.

Oct 25, 2017
I am my own horse!

Honestly the best character on the whole show, and criminally underused. Sea Who? Never heard of him, I have, I have.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
xovaaghfcjv31.jpg

I'm just going to assume all those explosions and rainbow means Catradora is canon now

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Sounds like Hordak Prime is going to show up near the end of the arc and wreck both sides, which will be the catalyst for Catra's redemption arc. I really hope that rainbow signifies that Adora will be there to catch Catra when she is utterly defeated. I will also accept the final scene of the season being a wounded Catra crawling to Adora and finally asking for help.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any interest in either updating the OT and thread title or making a new thread for season 4?

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017
No idea why I haven't been in here, but I'm ready for season 4! Here's a clip posted earlier today!

I'm not read for season 4 ;_;

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Double Trouble is so good! I love the character, Season overall was really good binged the hell out of it.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Catra only gets harder to watch as she keeps tumbling down...Scorpia is seriously my surprise favorite character, she's too good. The elegance and power of a scorpion-lady[?] but the heart of a puppy.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Watched up to episode 6 of season 4 and it's easily the strongest season by far.

Double Trouble is an amazing new character
The fights and animation are tons better
The underused characters are getting more of a chance to shine
Character upgrades and better designs across the board
Updated opening! Scorpia is too pure for this world
The story is moving along at a really good pace

Just love everything about it so far. The weakest episode was episode 5 but even that had important moments and was surprisingly brutal

OP
OP
spookyduzt

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, that was a damn good season.

Double Trouble was the clear stand out. Wonderful character and performance, and I loved the use of non-binary pronouns. Getting to see more of Mara and her story was awesome, and her transformation into She-Ra took my breath away. I really need a Mara prequel movie, Netflix. Never really trusted Light Hope from the start, but I wonder who reprogrammed her? Also the truth behind everything really puts Eternians in a bad light, and I wonder where they go from here now that Etheria has escaped Despondos. I know that the flashback showed that the power of She-Ra comes from within, not the sword, but I have to imagine Adora will want to reforge the sword anyway...or get a new one. Maybe we'll finally get to see Grayskull and the Sorceress?

Anyway, I'm rambling. Love that we finally have a new status quo, and we're really getting into the meat of the story. Hope more of the classic Horde characters like Mantenna and Leech are introduced next season.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God damn what a season

That finale had me shook omg

Catra is going to be good now right? She and Glimmer are gonna work together and poor Catra will finally get some therapy???

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy Shit that last season was incredible!

I'll write more later I need to get my thoughts in order.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not going to be able to watch until Sunday. Without spoiling too much, is Catra going to break my heart again. I know she's evil, but I still just want this poor kid to be happy.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Watched up to episode 6 of season 4 and it's easily the strongest season by far.

Double Trouble is an amazing new character
The fights and animation are tons better
The underused characters are getting more of a chance to shine
Character upgrades and better designs across the board
Updated opening! Scorpia is too pure for this world
The story is moving along at a really good pace

Just love everything about it so far. The weakest episode was episode 5 but even that had important moments and was surprisingly brutal
Awesome. Been loving the show so can't wait to watch the new eps!

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
This show is amazing. I love love love the new She-Ra, such amazing character development arcs for all the princesses and villains.

Can't wait to dive in the new season. Manbaby tears make a great drink for a binge.