• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xumbrega

Oct 25, 2017
Brasil
This almost feels like I'm stealing or something right now, the value is ridiculous, and now that I have Game Pass PC as well thanks to the Ultimate until 2022 the sentiment is even higher, this is fucking nuts.

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
I have Ultimate and I can't download yet.

Edit: Seems like you need to upgrade Windows to the newest version to download stuff. My version was below minimum requirements so "Install" was greyed out.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2018
I'm slowly coming to the realisation that I could sub to games pass and not actually buy anymore games.. Very interesting going into the next gen

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wasn't seeing any of these in the recently added to Game Pass section but when I searched for each on the store they all had the install option so maybe try that.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit that's a haul. On the bad side i literally just bought the Shenmue games a few days ago, on the plus side no one can be mad at that list lol

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Shenmue is great as I held off buying that. Also Shadow Tactics and will see if I like Exidus (but wasn't keen on the others). Great update with those titles.

Abaddon

Oct 25, 2017
Moonlighter is either part of GPPC or it's Play Anywhere, has an install icon on PC:

Capture-Moonlighter.png

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
I really need to stop buying games I know I'm not going to play immediately. At least I managed to hold off on getting Hollow Knight.

Darktalon

Oct 27, 2017
Kansas
This is a really really good selection of games. Please don't overlook them. These are some of the best indie games of the last few years.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
Now all I wish for is that new app to be much better with downloads than the goddamn Windows Store.

Deleted member 20155

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Now all I wish for is that new app to be much better with downloads than the goddamn Windows Store.
imperator and surviving mars from the links here are literally the first two things that have ever downloaded successfully from the windows store for me, and I tried various forzas loads of times over the years. So maybe they finally fixed something?

Deleted member 3897

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how long Gears Ultimate have been available on PC game pass, but it's nice to see it there. Have been so close to buying in on many occasions.

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Installed Hollow Knight, Guacamelee 2, Steam World Dig 2, Moonlighter, Shadow Tactics, Old Man's Journey, Wizard of Legend.

Game Pass is amazing!!!

Deleted member 13707

Account closed at user request
Oct 27, 2017
Wait, that can't all be right now all at once, can't it?

That's absolutely insane! So many of those games I wanted to play...

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Sunset Overdrive is added

Halo Spartan Strike
Halo Spartan Assault
Rise of Nations Extended

Deleted member 57421

Banned
Jun 4, 2019
You've can convert to ultimate for $1. This will convert upto 3 years of gold+gamepass so best to have topped up first.

Thanks I've just done it.

Here are some Game Pass for PC games I've found

Metro Exodus
Sunset Overdrive
Rise of Nations
Superhot
Gears of War Ultimate Edition
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rime
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Guacamelee 2
Abzu

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Holy fing shit. Wow didn't expected to see so many just starting the day

It seems Metro Exodus is on PC only for now. But I can see they adding the Xbox version as well