• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
You won, MS. I'll install Windows 10.

I like to have a collection, but that's great to try new stuff you wouldn't otherwise.

Spider-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Exodus doesn't seem to work on Xbox? Is it PC only?

Everything else was fine. Downloading 5 game now from the list on my Xbox. But Exodus not so much.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
DAYUM! If I were a kid again I'd fucking love Game Pass for sure, lots of titles to try for a cheap price, and of course as a kid I'd have the time to play plenty of them.

Spider-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oof Metro sure is a bad precedent then. Only certain games for certain services depending on platform. Lame.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, with that price and library, I'm definitely not subscribing to Origin Access Basic for much longer.
keikaku.jpg

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm actually kind of hyped to play the original Gears of War again. The last time I played that was on X360 original hardware.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
It's likely impossible to have both services match 1 to 1

If it's a multiplatform game, why not? Why, as Microsoft, would you pay for the PC version of a certain multiplatform title but not for the Xbox One version? Make a deal, get both in a package. Seems logical to me.

They should make their own rule that multiplatform titles are always coming to both passes. Either both or not at all. Having this separately only confuses and pisses of players. Cause it doesn't make much sense.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
If it's a multiplatform game, why not? Why, as Microsoft, would you pay for the PC version of a certain multiplatform title but not for the Xbox One version? Make a deal, get both in a package. Seems logical to me.

Because devs can say no to one but yes to both

Metro's console versions are still doing super well and we don't know how the PC version is doing, so why would they put on both

It's gonna be a case by case thing for each game

I wonder if they bought 4A games

My alarm bells are going off super hard right now, yeah

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
It's money well spent. It's a game worth owning and even if you paid full price the value is insane. Took me like 40 hours to beat, and that wasn't even close to 100%!
Ya that's why I'm not mad at all. Second time I bought it but I only got a hour in on switch becuase I just don't play that system a lot. Two hours in allready and loving it!!

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
When are these available in the U.K.?
Tried on app and Xbox and nothing new since the other day.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

They should make their own rule that multiplatform titles are always coming to both passes. Either both or not at all. Having this separately only confuses and pisses of players. Cause it doesn't make much sense.
The only thing confusing was the misleading thread title setting people up for disappointment when Metro Exodus wasn't on Xbox Gane Pass.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
so why would they put on both

It's gonna be a case by case thing for each game

Because it's confusing and unfair in the eyes of certain players.
That opens up the whole PC vs console discussion once again, welcome back to 2013 or so.
Why would I want to have an Xbox if the cheaper PC platform where all the games are cheaper in general get the 60% cheaper game pass with also better and newer titles? That just starts to piss off people if it happens more often. You will have comments like "Oh great, the PC pass gets huge AAA titles just because these games already cost basically nothing due to regional prices and key seller and on console where games are still 70 bucks, the pass is more expensive and huge titles are less common." Cursorily thought through, it seems pretty unfair to the console player, even if what you say right.

Sure, a lot of smaller indie games will be different on both platforms, even multiplatform titles and that's fine, makes sense, I just see it as problematic with relatively new and expensive AAA titles, that's where they have to be careful.

Mighty_Bison

Oct 27, 2017
Dunno if it's been mentioned in this thread, but I can see Slay the Spire available for PC game pass on the store.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else find it incredibly disappointing that the big title for Gamepass isn't even on Xbox?

Like damn... I know the people here love indies but I'm subbed for the AAA. Seems like Xbox got nothing but non-enhanced indies.

Prepare to get dissapointed in the coming months too. PC GP and Xbox GP will have some different games.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
Noice. Got whole bunch of games installed, and tested out Void Bastards. Everything seems to run smoothly. Forza, Gears, Exodus, Wolfenstein 2 are next (as soon as I get a new drive installed).

- Slay The Spire, Mutant Year Zero, Wargroove, The Messenger, Vampyr, Battle Chasers, Guacamelee 2, Momodora, Tyranny Gold (all DLCs!), SteamWorld Dig 2, Moonlighter, Operencia, Void Bastards, Kingsway. Not too shabby!

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
Just got home and started downloading Moonlighter, Metro Exodus, Hollow Knight, Shenmue 1 & 2, and Arkham Knight.

This service is way too good.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
I slept on Guacamelle 2. First one was one of my favorite games on the Vita. Just never got around to picking up 2.
Been playing it since last night thanks to Game Pass and damn, it really is so damn good. Plus I just adore the fucking visuals. Such a damn good game.