• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
I'm liking all the faces now! They're definitely making good improvements every time they show the game.

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
It looks amazing. Very beautiful and they showed Ryo face Lan Di!!!!!
Still another year left of development.

Last edited:

Guymelef

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Seriously, is that hard to hire somebody who knows what to do with the faces?.
It's the same as the last trailer.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Looks great. Glad to see a release date in sight.

I told y'all not to get your hopes up for an Xbox version.

Arkanius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We should start asking for HDR in this game, asap.
It would look unreal with all that contrast.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
I think a year is a good amount of time for everyone to play the I and II remaster.

sanstesy

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
The faces probably won't change much at this point. Either get used to them or leave it.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
I've already seen Lan Di more in Shenmue 3 than I did in Shenmue 2.

As for the release date, I'm skeptical, but we'll see. I can definitely see it getting delayed again.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Looks good. I like the environments, the music, and Lan Di looked cool. And in a year they should polish that frame rate up.

The game is shaping up nicely. Can't wait!

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
A bit longer than I thought, I was expecting March.

I think August is believable and that they will hit this as a target. Looking forward to it, though I dearly wish Yu would wrap up the tale in this part and give it a definitive end - if it doesn't sell, I don't think we're getting another ride on this train

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Oh man, so hyped! Can't believe we actually have a release date now!

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
A bit longer than I thought, I was expecting March.

I think August is believable and that they will hit this as a target. Looking forward to it, though I dearly wish Yu would wrap up the tale in this part and give it a definitive end - if it doesn't sell, I don't think we're getting another ride on this train

I wish that too, but I'll take it if he just releases the script or like a comic/novel/something written to finish the story if it's clear we won't be getting further sequels.