• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Eh idk about that. An EGS sponsored show showing a Steam logo doesn't seem likely...

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
It's such an awful precedent for backers. You pay for something to be screwed by the developer in the process.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
First Kickstarter I did in my life, fuck you Deep Silver and Epic. I backed for a Steam key, did the survey for a Steam key, paid when the game was just an idea to get it done, now it's Epic exclusive. Fuck them.

Oct 25, 2017
My pledge states a digital copy for wither PC or PS4. Didn't specify Steam (although if PS4 doesn't get it's copy, that's a problem.)

Don't want to deal with Epic's launcher, so I'm probably going with PS4 if that remains a choice.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Game still looks rough. Needs another year in the oven at the very least.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Day) - Trolling
Oh I gotta get some popcorn for this.

Game doesn't look great to be honest. Another year of dev time couldn't hurt if they have the money.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Dammit, they didn't need to bring Suzuki's game into this PC exclusivity mess. Such a shame.

Well, doesn't matter anyhow, as I am getting the PS4 version from the kickstarter. But even if I was getting the PC version, I guess it wouldn't bother me that much. Just annoying they are doing this.

Infcabbage

Oct 28, 2017
Portland, Oregon
I really don't give a shit about platform exclusivity on fucking PC of all things but maybe epic can at least put some basic features on their store and make it... usable? If they're gonna keep snatching up games?

Status
Not open for further replies.