• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reticon6

Banned
Oct 19, 2018
10,000m under surface level
Not sure if this will help but it was posted on Reddit.
Apparently doing this will get you banned from Kickstarter (not sure that constitutes as a bad thing?) but it might be worth a shot?

p8ngepw61s331.png

My backer pledge has been moved to the PS4 because the further away I deduct Epic from Shenmue's goodwill the better (although I might lend it out to as many people as possible if not sell it entirely). But by initiating the nuclear option on Kickstarter is something I would have to really think about because I do want to HOPE that there is a good natured developer out there that deserves a chance. But when Shenmue... I mean..... Bloody Shenmue of all the fucking games - it kills me inside.

Vidyagaemsam

Jun 13, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
The PC Gaming Show stream debuted a new trailer for Shenmue III. At the end, there was a curious lack of a Steam logo which cast doubt as to whether it will really launch on Steam or if Epic nabbed it as an exclusive. Waiting on a official press release from Deep Silver.

yZmZ4du.png

UPDATE: Confirmed by the official Shenmue III Kickstarter

40xvwXu.png

UPDATE 2: Looks like PC physical copies will come with an EGS key instead of a Steam one which confirms full exclusivity

XcVuShG.png
Game was kickstarted with a promised Steam release
is now a Tencent exclusive
I've never felt so betrayed

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if this will help but it was posted on Reddit.
Apparently doing this will get you banned from Kickstarter (not sure that constitutes as a bad thing?) but it might be worth a shot?

p8ngepw61s331.png

Hmm pledge was 4 years ago on an old card, plus I've 3 other live projects on Kickstarter
Doubt this is a likely option for me personally :(

Status
Not open for further replies.