• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Descendant

Nov 2, 2017
It's looking good, I can't wait for this flawed masterpiece to come out. I do hope the voice acting is at least serviceable. Either way I would've been happy with a book, so to get this level of game for Shenmue III is still amazing to me.

Oct 30, 2017
It's looking good, I can't wait for this flawed masterpiece to come out. I do hope the voice acting is at least serviceable. Either way I would've been happy with a book, so to get this level of game for Shenmue III is still amazing to me.
The guy that's directing the English VA seems pretty experienced. Not really familiar with any of the games on the list, but they seem to range from pretty big to average productions in scope: http://thebillblack.com/credits/

Shenhua's also got a pretty experienced looking VA voicing her.

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
I hope they keep perfecting the looks despite already being satisfied. Hopefully they will.

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Can't wait to see what face Ryo pulls in this one after drinking a can.

bAfBI20.jpg

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I like how Lan Di looks younger in this game, after all, he isn't that old compared to Ryo, yet when I was young I thought that he could have been perfectly his father by just looking at his face

OP
OP
Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Dec 2, 2017
Might be more to come, MAGIC's second press conference is due to start in five minutes or so.

There may be another livestream, but obviously it'll be in French and only a fraction of it will be relevant to Shenmue III.