• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Shenmue III - VIdeo Series - Story, Combat, Exploration, Side Activities (Chicken Fighter VF Spoof)

Oct 30, 2017
Shenmue 3's cutscenes could be still drawings for all I care. After waiting all this damn time I couldnt fucking care less where the camera was pointing. I finally get to see what happens next after the cave, that article just seems like someone wanting to kick Shenmue again because reasons, unless they have a companion article pointing out how bloody bad the new Need for Speed story cutscenes are, I fail to see the need to single out Shenmue. Plus... that one rather huge plot point shown in the recent Facebook ad looked fine enough. I don't need every game with Death Stranding level of detail, I just want to play my Virtua Fighter chicken arcade game in peace dammit.
I was looking forward to Shenmue Online because I needed more Shenmue in my life. I’m with you.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I was looking forward to Shenmue Online because I needed more Shenmue in my life. I’m with you.
I was rewatching stuff about Online recently, on the one hand, I really did like the FMV vid they released (aside from Ryo throwing? the Phoenix Mirror at Lan Di, that seemed... unwise) but looking more at the gameplay I just can't imagine I'd have actually enjoyed playing it (though reading about it would have been fun no doubt). We are super lucky to be getting Shenmue 3 instead!