• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 30, 2017
Shenmue 3's cutscenes could be still drawings for all I care. After waiting all this damn time I couldnt fucking care less where the camera was pointing. I finally get to see what happens next after the cave, that article just seems like someone wanting to kick Shenmue again because reasons, unless they have a companion article pointing out how bloody bad the new Need for Speed story cutscenes are, I fail to see the need to single out Shenmue. Plus... that one rather huge plot point shown in the recent Facebook ad looked fine enough. I don't need every game with Death Stranding level of detail, I just want to play my Virtua Fighter chicken arcade game in peace dammit.
I was looking forward to Shenmue Online because I needed more Shenmue in my life. I'm with you.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I was looking forward to Shenmue Online because I needed more Shenmue in my life. I'm with you.
I was rewatching stuff about Online recently, on the one hand, I really did like the FMV vid they released (aside from Ryo throwing? the Phoenix Mirror at Lan Di, that seemed... unwise) but looking more at the gameplay I just can't imagine I'd have actually enjoyed playing it (though reading about it would have been fun no doubt). We are super lucky to be getting Shenmue 3 instead!

Blunoise

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
man this game is gonna be like an early christmas for me :) i cant wait till i see my backer slip case next tuesday when the game arrives