• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Shenmue III physical copies will be shipping soon, separately from other backer rewards (if applicable). Before we can ship yours, we require you to confirm that your shipping address is still correct, even if it hasn't changed, so that your physical copy isn't lost. Please click the button below to either confirm or update your shipping address.

If you do not confirm your address soon, your physical copy may be delayed. Please verify your address as soon as possible; your game(s) will NOT be shipped until your address has been verified.

- Fangamer

Even if you've previously confirmed your address, once you receive this e-mail from Fangamer you MUST re-confirm. You will not receive your game until you do.

AwesomeSauce

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, saw a tweet about this and confirmed earlier today.

I didn't get a new email saying to confirm. I had to search my old survey email and reconfirmed through there.

Thanks for making a thread to give people a heads up.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
It is done.

now I wait my disc with a code on it that I will give to my grandchildren in later years. and they will say , 'this is worthless. it's just a code. what is EGS?'

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
" You will not be playing Shenmue 3" Chai eats receipt.

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up! :)

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks OP! Just confirmed. Going to be weird seeing my name in a games credits when I finish the game. lol

Shadoken

Oct 25, 2017
Its crazy that its almost here. This train is actually reaching its destination. I remember someone making this image years ago , it was just a dream back then at every E3.

tK7hxkw.jpg

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got an email three weeks ago asking for confirmation of address, is this another, or newer email to confirm address again?

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its crazy that its almost here. This train is actually reaching its destination. I remember someone making this image years ago , it was just a dream back then at every E3.

tK7hxkw.jpg
Is that from the old place ?I could have sworn i was on it. huh.

Would you mind putting me on it. Please.

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
DONE!!!

Glad I was lurking the Dojo and saw this. Glad to see a thread here too. I was going to make one if no one else did.

tK7hxkw.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA! Wow. I made this!

Unreal! This was done all the way back in 2014 on NeoGAF for Shenmue's Postmortem at GDC when we thought we'd get a Shenmue III reveal. I've actually still got the pic saved on my phone. What a ride! ;_;

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Was this on kickstarter? I haven't even logged on to the shit since I backed it day one years ago so I for sure need to figure out my info