• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seiki

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yu Suzuki still needs to work leave him yo.

SEGA Japan won't make the remasters and if they ever happen it will be a straight port but even that isn't happening it's a proven money sink for them.

OP
OP
seiki

seiki

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
sorry I'm drunk going through some tough shit right now so I decided to get it through with the facts about my upcoming gane

Drencrom

Oct 25, 2017
SWE
Two extra years of development is a lot of money so probably not. It's already been delayed a year too.

sorry I'm drunk going through some tough shit right now so I decided to get it through with the facts about my upcoming gane

Sorry to hear that, something you want to share (in the OT)?

Rigby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shenmue 3 is actually the single-player campaign component of Star Citizen now.
giphy.gif

Lindsay

Nov 4, 2017
I'm gonna cry if it doesn't release this year! Don't try to pre-emptively kill me off with talk of 2020 >_<

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017

You alright dude?

This thread sucks but I hope you're coping with whatever it is you're going through.

Personally I suspect Shenmue 3's development is likely coming along just fine. It looks like they have realistic goals for the game.

zephyrcian

Banned
Nov 17, 2017
It's confirmed as 2018 so, no. Might get delayed, might not. But as of now it's a confirmed 2018 game.

Macs

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Not sure why people claim it's like Star Citizen or that (half jokingly i presume) it's never coming out.

The game started production in second half of 2015, and they didn't even have a full dev team ready by then. 2018 means 3 years of development, seems pretty standard to me.

SweetBellic

Oct 28, 2017
I sure hope so. What they've shown so far hasn't looked so hot. Game likely needs a lot more time in the oven.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
2020 is way more realistic than anything else. Unless the game is only 4 hours long. Which it probably will be anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.