• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
S5sRDNS.jpg

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
It's almost time.

Sounds like Bea Priestley and Jamie Hayter will be teaming for the tournament.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Jay really is quite amazing. Fantastic promo and lmfao at Goto just walking down and clocking him. Simple and effective storytelling at its best.

Great start to my morning

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Like they didn't have Naito start this double belt movement if they planned to not include him, and White is the 4th biggest star so it makes sense to have him in this miniature tourney.

And if you want White in you can't have Naito beat him, what good would that do.

I'm guessing ZSJ (who also talked a big game about holding IC and IWGP Heavy) vs Naito at some point to determine who gets White at WK, Naito wins and then wins and wins.

I mean or maybe Goto wins it and it is Naito vs Goto on the 4th

But I expect White vs Naito with Naito finally getting a win on White leading into Naito/Okada with Naito finally beating Okada at the Tokyo Dome, at WrestleKingdom, in the main event.

Last edited:

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Like they didn't have Naito start this double belt movement if they planned to not include him, and White is the 4th biggest star so it makes sense to have him in this miniature tourney.

And if you want White in you can't have Naito beat him, what good would that do.

I'm guessing ZSJ (who also talked a big game about holding IC and IWGP Heavy) vs Naito at some point to determine who gets White at WK, Naito wins and then wins and wins.

I mean or maybe Goto wins it and it is Naito vs Goto on the 4th

But I expect White vs Naito with Naito finally getting a win on White leading into Naito/Okada with Naito finally beating Okada at the Tokyo Dome, at WrestleKingdom, in the main event.

what stage of denial is this

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Goto/Naito for the IC title is eerily plausible at WK for me. No need to have Naito win both titles, beat his longtime rival on the biggest stage, AND beat the next big thing at one show if that the goal.

And I honestly have no idea who's actually winning this damn thing actually. I still think Okada gets totally overlooked as a part of this tourney.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Goto/Naito for the IC title is eerily plausible at WK for me. No need to have Naito win both titles, beat his longtime rival on the biggest stage, AND beat the next big thing at one show if that the goal.

And I honestly have no idea who's actually winning this damn thing actually. I still think Okada gets totally overlooked as a part of this tourney.

It is when the goal is to make Naito into the Naito

Trust Gedo.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
I'm so fucking happy yall. We Did It

Now you might ask yourself "will Sween ever get tired of being right?" And as I live and breathe with the switchblade on this morn, I can assure you, no. No I will not ever 😂

Naito fans rn be like "uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh is AEW still hiring" 😂 Like the coward would do better there 😂

Last edited:

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This 'Carnival Row' show on Prime is kinda like a mish mash of Perdido Street Station and The City and The City by China Mieville.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Holy shit Stardom need to stop doing the non-chosen one challenger dominates the early match by working a limb only for the Ace to Seth Rollins and have it mean nothing in big singles matches. It's the biggest giveaway as to who's going to win in. It was particularly dumb this time round given the finish.

Last edited:

fallingedge

Oct 25, 2017
I love me some Naito, I really do but it is clear that he is the geekiest geek that ever geeked. Just accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.