• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, AJ just wrestled. Now he's in the main event?
giphy.gif

Tyburn

Oct 29, 2017
I hope that security person who stopped Rob Gronkowski from jumping the barricade is there tonight in case Enzo tries to pull something.

The Last Laugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 31, 2018
Rollins even makes super kicks boring. Rollins and his bland-ular condition

Downhome

Oct 27, 2017
The way WWE was trying to switch camera angles in an attempt to not show the wave going on was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen them do.

Vestal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
IVAR or whatever almost killed himself jumping off the top rope. He slipped and got really fucking lucky.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
at least three of those guys didn't want to drink Austin's beer. lol

The Last Laugh

Banned
Dec 31, 2018
Fucking really? Even after all of that they set up The Fiend and then lame out

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Um, so I haven't watched this garbage since I was like 9 years old. I can see why.

Randomly turned on raw because it was on.

What is the appeal here?

That it's so terribly bad? Like it's somehow enjoyable to watch it's so terrible?

Like it's thread worthy how terrible this is and that people actually watch this.

Oct 25, 2017
Um, so I haven't watched this garbage since I was like 9 years old. I can see why.

What is the appeal here?

That it's so terribly bad? Like it's somehow enjoyable to watch it's so terrible?

Like it's thread worthy how terrible this is and that people actually watch this.
The appeal is because of this guy
RegalFemaleAustralianfurseal-size_restricted.gif

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017

What is the appeal here?

I'd be genuinely curious to get your live reaction to AEW's debut TV episode on October 2nd. For real.

Join us...

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Inflammatory generalization

What is the appeal here?

The people who watch it are people that are cool with genocide and rape, so that should tell you the target audience.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
show before PPV always horrendous recently even for WWE Standard.. like ultra badder than the usual mega bad.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
So I need a Marko Stunt like wrestler to start using Peaches by The Presidents of the United States of America and part of their high energy intro is getting the crowd to singing along to the song, specifically the intro and the chorus.

Picture 5k singing "Peaches come from a can"!

Mint

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
No, I get that part, dumb as it is.

Why do you need a Marko Stunt for it?

Marko Stunt, Mark Andrews. I dunno just wrestlers that look kinda like normal people, I think the idea that it's an intro from someone you'd never guess is a wrestler makes it work.

You know you want it! You know you wanna be at some hot indy show singing "Peaches Come From a Can they were put there by a man in a factory Downtown" with 4999 other people in support of the next indie darling

Status
Not open for further replies.