• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Kairi is about to solve two humanitarian crisis all by herself

I don't know whether basement cutout guy buys it or if Kairi foot fetish art guy buys it.

2 minutes into the match they started doing the wave. A couple of minutes later they found something in the crowd they thought was fun and spent the rest of the match paying attention and chanting at whatever it was.

they started chanting "Taco Tuesday" during a match with 3 Mexican wrestlers in it so that was real chill

It's almost as if a company and spent decades training their audience that promos and long talking segments were always better than any in-ring work. It's almost as if a company had continued a campaign of implicit racist booking when explicit racist booking was no longer socially acceptable and the crowd was reacting to what they'd been taught.

Imagine watching 205 Live.

Bryan Alvarez was calling this the best KOTR of all time.

It's gonna be priceless.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know shit about Osprey but is his Twitter a work or is he just a cunt?
Maybe people here know more shit than me, but the only recent shitstorm about him that I know when he goes mansplaining to his fellow wrestler girlfriend about working in Japan at twitter, he being obnoxious af there

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know shit about Osprey but is his Twitter a work or is he just a cunt?

It's not a work. He's not as bad as he used to be (like when he shamed and blamed a sexual assault victim because they were accusing his friend), but he's still got his moments of stupidity.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Maybe people here know more shit than me, but the only recent shitstorm about him that I know when he goes mansplaining to his fellow wrestler girlfriend about working in Japan at twitter, he being obnoxious af there
It's not a work. He's not as bad as he used to be (like when he shamed and blamed a sexual assault victim because they were accusing his friend), but he's still got his moments of stupidity.
Alright, thanks that's what I guessed.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
So when NXT starts on USA, can I watch the whole thing on the Network or is it 1st half on USA, and second on Network with no choice.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So when NXT starts on USA, can I watch the whole thing on the Network or is it 1st half on USA, and second on Network with no choice.

For the first two weeks it will be first hour on USA and second on the Network. The first hour will be up on the Network 24 hours later. The second hour will immediately be on-demand.

After the first two weeks, it moves full-time to USA and the whole show goes up 24 hours later on the Network.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
For the first two weeks it will be first hour on USA and second on the Network. The first hour will be up on the Network 24 hours later. The second hour will immediately be on-demand.

After the first two weeks, it moves full-time to USA and the whole show goes up 24 hours later on the Network.
Ah, alright. It doesn't bother me if it's just for a few weeks, it's just annoying having to switch platforms for each hour.

But what is gonna be the selling point of the Network now besides free PPVs? Just that and NXT UK?

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, alright. It doesn't bother me if it's just for a few weeks, it's just annoying having to switch platforms for each hour.

But what is gonna be the selling point of the Network now besides free PPVs? Just that and NXT UK?

Pretty much. And then the indies when they add them.

They are only doing the split the first two weeks because USA has a show on its final season that isn't done yet and it airs on Wednesday.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Josh Bodom has stolen the shooooow

Lights on, it's my time to goooooo
Got beef?

Come at me b-

6wiLf1d.gif

wonzo

Oct 25, 2017
gonna become one of those deeply unwell tna marks in the hopes its immortality rubs off on me

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lol Sinatar gets banned for that post and the WWE crowd goes and does that very cool and epic

I was surprised he got banned for that, I have seen stronger post against WWE, including some by me. Anyways, the WWE universe in NY showing what they are.

For all the fuck Elgin, TJP and AA ( they deserve it ) Ospreay gets a big pass here because people like him. But him and Bea are no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.