• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Amazing Red vs Ocean Spray looks like a super fun movez match

Venue looks packed and the footage looks pretty clean all things considered.

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Got beef?

Come at me b-

6wiLf1d.gif

Absolutely blessed gif

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Can not wait to watch Ospreay vs. Amazing Red after work today

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing Red vs Ocean Spray looks like a super fun movez match

Venue looks packed and the footage looks pretty clean all things considered.

The crowd were hype, too. Really enjoyable match, you can tell Red turned it up a gear in spite of his condition. Lots of Japanese fans commenting with variations of "why's this guy retiring? He's so good!". Also, Ospreay demonstrating on a number of occasions what a good base he can be. And how quickly he thinks on his feet, there's few better at salvaging a blown spot.

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
The crowd were hype, too. Really enjoyable match, you can tell Red turned it up a gear in spite of his condition. Lots of Japanese fans commenting with variations of "why's this guy retiring? He's so good!". Also, Ospreay demonstrating on a number of occasions what a good base he can be. And how quickly he thinks on his feet, there's few better at salvaging a blown spot.

Yeah I saw the gif of the Dragonrana which Ospreay definitely did some heavy lifting on to make work.

Glad that the crowd was as hot as attendees in this thread made it out to be!

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
just when I thought I had space in my watching schedule I remember there was a DG KHall show today and the entire Super J cup drops (which from previews and gifs looks really really good).

God bless the content.

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I thought the ban was just for three days. It's not like they got dragged into a embassy and dismembered or anything.

RIP if it got bumped up to a perm though.

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of BOLA, I wonder if A-Kid can regain some of his buzz - nothing more effective at stalling an up-and-coming, highly touted young wrestler's buzz than signing an NXT UK contract.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
We Did It https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/amp/Senate-passes-AB5-gig-work-bill-turning-14430204.php

SACRAMENTO — The California Senate on Tuesday passed gig-work legislation that could transform the state's employment landscape, turning many independent contractors into employees. The vote was 29-11, along party lines.

The bill now heads to the state Assembly, where lawmakers approved an earlier version but must agree to amendments. If it passes a final vote there, AB5 goes to the desk of Gov. Gavin Newsom, who wrote a Labor Day op-ed supporting the measure.

Hundreds of thousands of independent contractors, including Uber and Lyft drivers; DoorDash, Uber Eats, Instacart and Postmates couriers; Amazon Flex drivers; taxi drivers; translators; medical professionals; franchise owners; and more, could become employees after the law takes effect in 2020.

State Sen. Maria Elena Durazo, D-Los Angeles, who co-authored the bill, began Tuesday's debate by blasting tech companies and some traditional employers, saying they have, for decades, exploited workers with false contractor labels.

"Let's be clear, there's nothing innovative about underpaying someone for their labor and basing an entire business model on misclassifying workers," Elena Durazo said.

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017

This can't be put in a video game. It's too violent, too real. Are children will start copying it, practicing it on others. There will be deaths. Please, sign my petition to #BanTheJudasEffect

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
TNA will agree to leave NJPW on AXS alone....as long as they give back Okada.

These are their demands.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Cornette is coming for G-Raver.

I, like many of you, had been worried that Kris Statlander was about to sucked into the Largo Loop. Rumors, and a lack of announced bookings past September, were driving it. Shimmer announced her for their November shows yesterday and she bothered to retweet it. So it looks like we are off the hook for the time being.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Session Moth Martina signed with ROH apparently:
Irish female star Session Moth Martina has signed a full-time deal with Ring of Honor and will be appearing regularly for the company very shortly. We are told her ROH deal will allow her to continue to work for STARDOM in Japan and work independent dates in Europe.

Martina is a former ICW Women's Champion and has held the Over the Top Wrestling Women's Championship as well as the OTT Gender Neutral Championship.

WWE had been pursuing Martina of late, offering her a contract for the NXT UK brand, but Martina turned the deal down, choosing instead to sign with ROH.

Martina has been competing since 2011.

Better than WWE since I'll still see her in Stardom and European indies, hope she gets paid well.

Status
Not open for further replies.