• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Soundchaser

Oct 25, 2017
I guess it's using Unity the same way Bethesda's recent Doom release does.

Last edited:

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nocturne should be enjoyed for a wider audience, because I really want a DDS and Raidou Kuzunoha collection now.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Selling this on Steam for €50 is not gonna work.

You can't expect people to drop €50 on this one, when they paid less than a half for a newer game.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
I always felt like Nocturne in particular would do incredibly well on Steam, so this would be fantastic especially if it is there day one.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Will be interesting to see how this performs considering its price point. Selling P4 Golden for 20 bucks is one thing...SMT 3 for 50/60 at the same time as the console release ?

Lets hope the audience embraces it, either way a PC release shouldnt be too much additional work.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I'd be really disappointed if it didn't come to Steam after the success of Persona 4 Golden (and Catherine Classic to a lesser extent).

Selling this on Steam for €50 is not gonna work.

You can't expect people to drop €50 on this one, when they paid less than a half for a newer game.
I'm not sure what you mean by this. Nocturne is one of my favorite games from the PS2 era and I'd happily pay full price for it on any platform.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
After the success of Persona 4 on Steam, Sega Sammy shareholders would want other Megami Tensei games on the platform.

At this point, it's not a case of if, but rather, when.

RealPopche

Aug 1, 2020
Huh. If this is indeed the case, I'd definitely buy it on Steam instead of from the eShop and play it with my XBONE controller.
Hope they really optimize its performance and graphics for PC though.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
This would be fantastic.

I'm enjoying my current playthrough of SMTIV on 3DS.

Never got the chance to play SMT3 on PS2. Was gonna get it on PS4 but this would be sweet (may double dip too).

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I'll assume it will be sometime after the switch/ps4 release. Can't expect much of Atlus.

Rpgmonkey

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I actually already assumed it would get a PC version, but I thought it would just be something randomly thrown out 6 or so months after the initial Western release. If there's a possible hint of one this soon then there's a (small?) chance they'll have a PC version ready alongside the PS4 and Switch versions once it releases outside of Japan.

Either way I cancelled my order of a Japanese copy and now I'm going to wait and see how this plays out before I get it on a console, lol.