• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
If he is going to be there to show off a game, I'm actually hoping for something completely new from him and the team at tango.

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
VMMsoOf.gif

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
No Evil Within 3 please. Loved original, but found second part step back in many ways, from art direction, enemy designs and atmosphere to lack of matches mechanic and use of traps. I'm ready for something new from Tango and Mikami.

BeaconofTruth

Dec 30, 2017
MAKE GOD HAND 2!!!!

Seriously at least a spiritual successor, that battle system needs some iterating on, it's so fucking good.

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
I'm in for whatever he makes.

No Evil Within 3 please. Loved original, but found second part step back in many ways, from art direction, enemy designs and atmosphere to lack of matches mechanic and use of traps. I'm ready for something new from Tango and Mikami.

He didn't direct it so the drop in quality was noticeable. I believe he has been working on something else.

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
It's nothing.

People did the same thing with Kamiya when he tweeted that he was going to the game awards last Dec.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
John Johanas director of EW2 also retweeted Bethesda's E3 showcase a while back. Guy barely tweets anything. Fingers crossed.

UPEMmpx.jpg

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Goddamn, I can't believe we're getting that PN03 spiritual successor everyone's been clamoring for for years.

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
While it certainly has a following, the first two games didn't seem to sell all that well and they were both middling in terms of reviews. It seems about time for Tango to start on a new IP.

Frankly, I love the survival horror genre and the series has been nothing but a disappointment. The 1st game was competent but had some terrible design decisions and was overall a disappointment. The 2nd game was just plain terrible, probably somewhat related to the fact that Mikami didn't direct it himself.

I'd really like him to just work on something else, even if it isn't in the survival horror genre.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Bringing out Mikami instead of Todd is probably a wise idea at the moment, Bethesda.

Interested to see what it might be, whether it's TEW3 or something entirely new.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Hopeful for The Evil Within 3 or a new IP!
Really enjoyed 2, even with it's flaws.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
I'm interested in anything he's working on. Hopefully he really does have something to announce because Bethesda's show has been looking kind of thin.

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
The Evil Within 3 plz..
Or a new IP..but I will take that Evil Within 3 with Ruvik as antagonist just saying

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
The Evil Within is one of my favorite series in recent memory, so if it has anything to do with that I'd be quite happy.