Shmups (Shoot 'Em Ups) |OT| THE FULL EXTENT OF THE JAM

Oct 25, 2017
But isn't "Very Hard" the default difficulty in the full game?
Yup, now that you mention it. I forgot that was an unlock and not there from the start.
I still can't get past that weird monk? boss in zeroranger lol
there's actually a really simple secret here if you wanna know
shoot the sleep bubble and he'll just tell you a story instead of starting a fight

Oct 28, 2017
Even the easiest setting in Devil Engine is harder than any Thunder Force game, and it's difficult in a way that isn't the slightest bit casual-friendly.

Someone was comparing it to Infinos Gaiden earlier but that game is easy-peasy, not just relative to Devil Engine but in general.

Oct 25, 2017
Even the easiest setting in Devil Engine is harder than any Thunder Force game, and it's difficult in a way that isn't the slightest bit casual-friendly.

Someone was comparing it to Infinos Gaiden earlier but that game is easy-peasy, not just relative to Devil Engine but in general.
Yup, that was just after extremely brief impressions of both. I coincidentally spent some time playing both today and you're right, Infinos is a relative cakewalk.

Jan 27, 2018
Sorry, but the PS4 version is rough. Runs at about 20fps and is quite unplayable for me.
Damn, this is horrible. I'm playing on Switch, it runs at constant 30 FPS. But I was assuming to run at 60 FPS on the the most powerful consoles, not to run worse.

I don't want to think how this runs on XBox One, given that Unity games tend to perform much worse than on Switch or PS4.