• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Hope you are joking. Having a foreigner as a villain in this case shows where it can go. Nice little breather arc where the next step gets introduced. I hope he wins against Soma.

It would be cool to see Soma lose because for once we don't have the stakes at "if you lose you're expelled!". But it'd be weird to have him lose his first on-screen match as a 1st seat so I don't know.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
At least Megumi still has some hope left of dating Souma, her fans lost all hope of that becoming true in the last year.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
I had forgotten to watch the latest anime episode but man I love Jouichiro's backstory so much. It's some tragic "too good for your own good" shit like Aomine in Kuroko. Sucker for that stuff.
200w.webp

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
No erina in sight
plenty of megumi
actual interesting things going on.

yes, this is the soma I want to read.
I know it's only been what 3 chapters? but I am ready to call this as a better arc than everything that happens from the introduction of Erina's father until the time jump lol.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I'm so happy for the SoGumi (is that the name of the ship?) shippers. Fun chapter! I really like how the series has gone back to chill stuff, and is now (so far) just doing weird chill stuff that somehow has to do with Shokugekis.

Oct 25, 2017
I must be remember things wrong but this episode feels like we are like so close to the manga, unless the pacing was just moving so slow in the manga that the Soba fight for the first team shokugeki in the finals was actually a really long time ago. LIke I still remember it so clearly (except for these fodder subbosses).

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This arc manages to one-up the Azami arc in sheer stupidity...

Oct 25, 2017
"Tsukuda you can't just rely on threats of expulsion to progress the series"
"Don't worry, I've got something big"
"Tsukuda, you're taking too long with Azami here, it feels like it's been forever. Can you get to the end already?"
"Okay okay it's all done. They're second years and Elite 10, and here's a new direction I'm going"
"Hmm food-related mysteries, I like this where this is... what the fuck is this? Underground criminal chefs?!"
"... Too much?"
"You're lucky Saeki is a damn good artist and your sales are Top 10"

Oct 25, 2017

Sometimes Soma doesnt look like himself, that haircut isnt doing it at times.

I didnt think these Dark Culinary Artists would be a whole organization, I guess the story can go indefinitely with these folks.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm disappointed the official translation didn't have "do you not understand desu" and the like.

I understand it...but I'm miffed nonetheless lol

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've made ultimate saikiou dishes...
Lmao I love Monarch. Also the reversal against that mafia guy in the intro is great.

Megumi bringing the hype for sure. I can't wait for her to put that dude in his place next week.