• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
This bit of PR just hit the old inbox.

Today developer Chainsawesome Games announced that their asymmetrical 3v3 competitive shooter-brawler Aftercharge is set to electrify the Nintendo Switch! This unique cat-and-mouse style game will release on Nintendo's popular console, joining the previously announced PC and Xbox One versions of the game launching this summer!

But that's not all — Aftercharge will feature three-way cross-platform play between PC, Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch! Players from all around the world can charge into action and compete against each other in online teams of invisible robots vs. invincible security guards from their platform of choice.

Deft Beck

Oct 26, 2017
Space
I played an early version of this at PAX East. It's a little wonky to learn at first, but it gets pretty hectic towards the end of the rounds.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
three-way cross-platform play between PC, Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch

Vs30HcB.png

chicken_pasta

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I haven't heard anything about this game, but looks interesting. Hopefully it will have a demo! I also find interesting that it's not coming to PS4, do you think their lack of support for cross-play had anything to do with it?