• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I went to (and work by) Douglas and it's getting crazy over here. It's being reported multiple people down. Lots of police and emergency services flying towards the school.

OP
OP
JimJamJones

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Heard from a neighbor whose son goes there now - he says he's safe but that people are really terrified right now. :(

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
"Thoughts and prayers and too soon to discuss what happened here. Guns not the problem, but the solution. Tear from my cold dead..." you get the point. Alright guys, got my daily dose of school shootings for today. When we gonna meet next time to do this?

I hate that I have to make this joke. It never changes...

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Holy shit there's little kids being loaded into ambulances Jesus Christ please let their be no deaths

Active shooter as well. Omg this live feed

OP
OP
JimJamJones

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The shooting was at the new building, which is generally freshman. Someone on Local 7 says there's 20 hurt.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Just another day in America. Guess what, nothing will be done about this either. All we can do is sit here and watch. Not much different than offering thoughts and prayers.

Lunzio

Oct 28, 2017
It will always be "too early" to discuss gun control because mass shootings are the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.