• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xzeon

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Dragon Ball Super Spoilers!!!!

-----------

So, Kale, AKA female Broly.

I think Kale was a brilliant way to bring "non canon" stuff into the main "canon" plot.

Now what exactly truly is "canon" is up to you guys, but I'm mainly referring to Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Super.

People love Broly, but instead of just putting him in Super, they decided to take the idea of Broly and make a new character. I think that's cool.

I think more things should be taken from the "non canon" and be put into Super.

Y'all prolly already know what I want.

Lets gets Super Saiyan 4 into Super.

After Caulilfa or Caba reaches SS3 and their being trained to go further into SSGod, have them go SS4 first. Or maybe SS4 is on par with SSGod? How cool would SS4 Blue look?

I would also like to see Kid Pan like we did in GT.

What do you guys think?

What else from the Dragon Ball movies, video games, GT and other "non canon" stuff can they take and use in Dragon Ball Super?

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like an actual Super Saiyan 4 that doesn't go as crazy as what GT did but something more visually interesting than just turning red and blue :/.

Ultra Instinct is cool in a very simple way but its basically just another style of body glow with silver pupils.

Oh and when are we gonna see the Dragon Fucking Fist?

a0726ca9d88a2973aae27c51bf49bd0a6a19ce6b_hq.gif

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
SS4 is my favorite transformation design, period. I'd love it to be in Super in some very specific context, like a certain character's unique transformation that nobody else gets. Kind of the way they did for Rage with Trunks and Legendary for Kale.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
SS4 is my favorite transformation design, period. I'd love it to be in Super in some very specific context, like a certain character's unique transformation that nobody else gets. Kind of the way they did for Rage with Trunks and Legendary for Kale.
Broly was at least designed by Toriyama, whereas Super Saiyan 4 was not, so I'd be surprised if it got any sort of nod

OP
OP
Xzeon

Xzeon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I absolutely love the GT SS4 design and I really want it to be "canon" in Super. I don't want a new SS4 I want GT SS4.

I already said Spoilers Warning so I'm not gonna use tags. Ultra Instinct is very very boring design wise. SSGod and SSBlue aren't that amazing either.

The idea of just 1 person getting SS4 as a unique special form is a great idea. Who should it be?

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
The demon realm could be interesting antagonists....just leave the mind controlling time travelers part out

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone gets ssj4 it is Vegeta.

Keep his regular armor grow the tail back and give him his ssj4 hair maybe a bit less crazy

Make it his unique transformation.

OP
OP
Xzeon

Xzeon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How would they transform into SS4 when they evolved passed having tails?

I thought about this, just change it. Don't have the tail be a requirement for the form.

Maybe SS4 gives them a tail.

Also love your avatar. The SvtFoE fan base is so tiny.

OP
OP
Xzeon

Xzeon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If anyone gets ssj4 it is Vegeta.

Keep his regular armor grow the tail back and give him his ssj4 hair maybe a bit less crazy

Make it his unique transformation.

Would this put SS4 beyond the power of SSBlue? That would make Goku go crazy if he couldn't do it too. It could work.

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
They should ditch Goku and his friends and do a prequel series set on Planet Vegeta with a darker tone. They could make it about the rise of the saiyans as they wipe out the inhabitants of Planet Plant and follow it through to the life of your typical saiyan plundering planet after planet under Frieza's regime.

Of course this will never happen but a man can dream.

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kale and Caulifa were a massive mistake.

When Kale goes berserk and turns into her version of Broly, that form is wearing lipstick and it's disturbing. Not to mention her Broly form wears a top instead of going shirtless which diminishes the coolness of Broly.

Fou-Lu

Oct 25, 2017
I want the Trunks and Goten sword school stuff worked in, and just age them up. Please.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
But to contribute to the thread I want White haired Brazilian Gohan to transform and just start speaking portugués for no reason.
AF3.png

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Broly was at least designed by Toriyama, whereas Super Saiyan 4 was not, so I'd be surprised if it got any sort of nod
Eh, I don't think that's a big issue in terms of inclusion. Broly was more so added to Super because he has a massive fanbase.... like SSJ4!

dVtoniK.png

Besides, Toriyama acknowledges the SSJ4 design anyways.

Also, SSJ4 seems hugely popular in DB Heroes so it's not like it's not currently in use anywhere.

Give Yajirobe a power up.
I'd love this but I'm pretty sure Yajirobe's focus in Super is over, sadly.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Also, if I could get a whole series of Gohan being a teenager in high school during the buu saga that'd be great. Peter Parker Gohan is best Gohan.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
janemba_by_luigicuau10-d5skwf6.png

Janemba would make a good villain in design. Change his back story to something more interesting. Maybe a threat to Xeno and the Gods of Destruction just because we're gonna need a threat that big sooner or later.

As a bonus bring back Dabura as his servant and henchman and give him the required power up to go along with that.

OP
OP
Xzeon

Xzeon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Give Yajirobe a power up.

Oooohhhh.

Shoot. Not to derail my own thread but yes the other characters are in DESPERATE need of power ups. Everyone is so useless outside of Goku and Vegeta.

I'd like for them to bring in something........Cooler......

I'll see myself out.

YES. Form 5 Cooler is so amazing. Not Metal Cooler, gotta be Form 5.

I wish Frieza got Coolers form 5 instead of going gold...

When Kale goes berserk and turns into her version of Broly, that form is wearing lipstick and it's disturbing. Not to mention her Broly form wears a top instead of going shirtless which diminishes the coolness of Broly.

I love Caulifla, Kale and Caba are ok.

The only part I agree on is the lipstick thing. Really? Lipstick is part of the form? Lol

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Any physical transformation beyond a color change would have been a hundred times cooler than gold Frieza. I say this as a huge Frieza fan.

White and purple are iconic colors for the villain, you don't just change that type of character's signature cool colors for a warm color.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Oooohhhh.

Shoot. Not to derail my own thread but yes the other characters are in DESPERATE need of power ups. Everyone is so useless outside of Goku and Vegeta.

YES. Form 5 Cooler is so amazing. Not Metal Cooler, gotta be Form 5.

I love Caulifla, Kale and Caba are ok.

The only part I agree on is the lipstick thing. Really? Lipstick is part of the form? Lol

I mean it is an imperfect form.

Full Control Kale looks Ace

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017

You just want to see the boobies

LordFish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been thinking awhile we need a human equivalent to a super saiyen transformation. Would help explain hybrids strengths.

Oct 27, 2017
Janemba could be introduced into canon as someone from the demon realm. Baby arc could also work, just change his name. Would also see Piccolo get the red eyed transformation

Angel DvA

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think Kale was a brilliant way to bring "non canon" stuff into the main "canon" plot.

I stopped there, sorry but I can't read something like this without wanting to destroy everything, Kale is not only a garbage annoying cliché anime crying baby without any background or personality ( but that's every universe 6 saiyan problem overall ) but she totally destroyed and make pointless what Broly was, the legendary saiyan, a fucking berserker that have no time to waste on people, destroying everything purely by instinct, he's the perfect exemple of the savagery of his race and the movie did a great job painting him, DBSuper destroyed this with Kale, I don't really care at the end because she's Universe 6 Broly but still, fuck her.

On topic because I still read the post till the end ; ) : Some non canon stuff are really good, I want the SSJ4 to be the final Saiyan transformation, I want Gogeta to be there cause he looks better than Vegito in my opinion and I want Kid Pan which is the best character of GT, fine with this.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

This is MUCH cooler than Golden Forn.
EDIT: Talking about the image on post 33. For some reason the quote isn't showing up.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Hilariously enough Super Saiyan 4 was clearly used as the base for one one of the transformations of a filler villain. He didn't stay in this form long though.

I'm gonna go ahead and echo Janemba, easily my favorite designs from the original 13 Z movies and Dragon Ball still hasn't touched on the Demon Realm, outside of video games that can be ignored anyways, and a modified Janemba design would be perfect for an arc about that.