• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
But here is the rub: do I trust someone who is so brazenly a Weeb that his scooter looks like this?
Absolutely. If someone loves a game or anime enough to do something like this, I'm fairly certain they'd love to hear from fellow fans who share their interest in said game/anime.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
You would assume that someone who makes their vehicle look like that would be open to discussing it - though people can be funny you never know. Best of luck making a friend.

Pitisaurio

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 3, 2018
I wouldn't be friends with somebody who likes that kind of content and displays it in public

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
A friend of mine wears a Sailor Moon hoodie everywhere he goes and has a Sailor Moon tattoo and he's never seen even one episode of it.

Be careful OP.
giphy.gif

Coinspinner

Nov 6, 2017
Steins Gate fan? Probably paranoid. Definitely don't leave a threatening note that you've signed "SERN".

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Print this out and leave it for him

MOD EDIT: Inappropriate content removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

banter

Jan 12, 2018
I can see it now, the owner comes out sporting a lab coat. They see the note, suspicious, they grab it and read. They then look around in a panic. They pull their phone to their ear, "The organization, they've found me! Send backup immediately! El Psy Congroo!"

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Now thatĀ“s a freat thread to start the week lol
OP I donĀ“t see any problem on trying contact I mean whatĀ“s the wrost case scenario ?
Anyway if you are going to drop a message please add "EL PSY KONGROO" at the end !

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
No offense, but I would never wanna befriend someone that drives around in something like that.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Never trust a weeb
Jk, go for it. The worst case scenario is you have the same number of German weeaboo friends with a Stein's:Gate scooter as you do right now.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Stuff like this is 500 times more lame than that bike.

The anime shaming on a videogame forum never ceases to amaze, doesn't it

Print this out and leave it for him

MOD EDIT: Inappropriate content removed.

I feel threatened by this

Who's Rem?

Been wanting to rearrange the letters on my Subaru to say Barusu for a while, this seems like good inspiration. Maybe flaunt that "PROUD OTAKU" banner, too.

Go for it, lives too short to hide who you really are!

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
This story would be even crazier if the owner of the scooter turned out to be an ERA member or somebody who browses through it.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Amazing!
But it would have been even more amazing if there had been Kurisu instead of Mayuri

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Go for it. Worst case they (why do you think it's a guy btw?) think you are weird, best case you meet a new friend or maybe even the love of your life. :p

Word of advice though: There's a good chance the person doesn't have a Twitter account as it's not actually used a lot in Germany.

Oh and you should leave your number for WhatsApp, no one uses Twitter in Germany.

This is a good point. You could make a new eMail account instead, if they reply give them a better way to contact you, if they write dumb stuff, just abandon the thing.

I bet you a Kasten of Augsburger Hasen-BrƤu, that this scooter belongs to a girl.

If it was a girl, that would be a Kurisu scooter.

BumbaT BrowN

Oct 27, 2017
Girls bike for sure. Op congratulations on nearly meeting your future ex wife. Now camp thats spot for the rest of the day to make it a reality

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Stuff like this is 500 times more lame than that bike.
Moreover, it is often more difficult and requires more courage to show what someone really likes, if it is related to anime/manga/videogames/etc. There are exceptions, of course, but as in everything. The best thing would be that everyone shows what he likes without being judged by that, and maybe new friendships can begin (or maybe love relationship, if OP is even luckier). For example, in my university PC I have a Zelda screensaver and a Your Anime (anime film) wallpaper desktop, based on which I could be considered a slacker (I have also the Godot ringtone from Ace Attorney and the Tutturu from Mayuri in my smartphone, but I usually have it on silence mode...)