• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
So, let's say you had to come to my city for some reason, and you needed some shelter by some emergency, and all the hotels were full or something, and I, with my generous heart offered you a room for free... You wouldn't take it?
There's probably less beasties outside than there is in your horror house. I'll just sleep on a park bench.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, this is an old thread and I haven't seen the reason it was bumped yet, but that's amazing OP. You have some many beautiful critters in your house!

SeriousGoku

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 20, 2019
What the fucking fuck.

I just finished poisoning the shit out of my house over to some disgusting house centipedes. I don't know how you survive in that place.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Cursed house

Cursed land

Cursed THREAD

What could possibly convince you to live there?!
Thanks for the nightmares

OP
OP
FernandoRocker
Oct 25, 2017
México
Well, this is a new one. Never seen it before.

EJM9art.jpg

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if some unknown species of insects are chilling in op's house. Well op at least when it's a protected habitat you might get some money.

orava

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 10, 2019
Really cool buggers! We only have very tiny and shy spiders here in Finland.

Oct 31, 2017
OP please.

Get.

The fuck.

Out.

Of that house.

Damn I used to live in the mountains and I'd get constant spiders and forever acquired PTSD and that's honestly NOTHING compared to your house. I would seriously never be able to sleep.

How do you not have bites all over you?

How u still alive?

Terra Firma

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not only my house, but now they are trying to take my motorcycle.

4AAHE72.jpg
Uhhhh

Holy crap... that's a BLACK WIDOW SPIDER...it has one of if not the deadliest venom on the planet. That's the classic hourglass on its abdomen.

Black widow spider venom can be fatal. I think it's the only spider venom that can actually kill you, regardless of where you get bitten (edit: apparently incorrect but still be careful).

Last edited:

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Uhhhh

Holy crap... that's a BLACK WIDOW SPIDER...it has one of if not the deadliest venom on the planet. That's the classic hourglass on its abdomen.

Black widow spider venom can be fatal. I think it's the only spider venom that can actually kill you, regardless of where you get bitten.
No, there are more danergous ones, but the black widow ks the overall most common dangerous one in NA.

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Weirdly, thinking of other really nasty spiders in terms of venom in the United States, Brown Recluses, despite having really necrotic venom, they're... oddly docile. Really, most bites happen by accident.

But yeah, OP, your house is like a portal of where all these creatures hang. It's something else, haha.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So I always wonder how do you kill big spiders or other insects/ animals ? I know if possible you let them out but I think a shoe won't do it here to quickly kill it so it doesn't suffer.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I think you need to nuke your whole country just to be on the safe side. If you happen to live in the same country as me, we had a good run. Better safe than sorry.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
bruh

what the fuck is this thread

what the fuck is this house

you are fucking cursed matey

your building is fucking cursed matey

nuke aint enough to get rid of that curse man

Someones gotta move that house from the Celestial Orrery straight into the trashbin icon

Blent

Oct 26, 2017
East Midlands, England, UK
I used to have redback spiders in the garage all the time when i lived in Australia

They are pretty content to keep to themselves if you leave them alone

And no one in Aus has been killed by one in years

Jan 15, 2018
My old house was littered with Brown Widows, they're basically the tactical camo cousin of black widows. The bites hurt pretty bad but their venom isn't quite as potent as the black widow.

Female-brown-widow-spider-1296x738-body1.jpg

I only ever got bitten once in my 15 years living there. It was more my fault than the spider's because I sat on it without looking.

Stuggernaut

Oct 28, 2017
Seattle, WA, USA
If I had even half of that shit in my house I would have moved instantly lol.

I love my house in WA state... barely any bugs, and if I do have them they are normal ants and harmless spiders. So peacefull!

I have lived places where you'd be asleep at night and critters crawling on you, it SUCKED.

Side Note... wtf you have so many bugs for lol... you leaving food out all over?