• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
you posted 3 separate times with 3 separate unique set of monsters.

How are you alive still?

obligatory:

uG3.gif

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
A tarantula its a very friendly spider.
Almost harmless, and kill a lotnof bugs too, just keep it at the garden

PixelParty

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
In the future you can gently sweep a tarantula outside with a broom. They are pretty docile and will go willingly.

The only things I kill on my property are black widows, scorpions, camel spiders, and wasps because my spouse is highly allergic to wasps. You can get sprays from your local hardware store that work great.

Rattlesnakes I call the fire department because I'm not messing around with no venomous snakes. Had one lounging on my front porch a few months ago.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Tarantulas are pretty cool. Camel spiders can fuck right off to hell though.

Unseen

Oct 28, 2017
Do you have a separate spider shaped front door? How are creatures of that size getting inside? D:

Burn 'em all.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Yes, and record it so we can all watch.

In the future you can gently sweep a tarantula outside with a broom. They are pretty docile and will go willingly.

The only things I kill on my property are black widows, scorpions, camel spiders, and wasps because my spouse is highly allergic to wasps. You can get sprays from your local hardware store that work great.

Rattlesnakes I call the fire department because I'm not messing around with no venomous snakes. Had one lounging on my front porch a few months ago.

Not gonna lie, your house sounds terrifying lol

Deleted member 11517

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Stop putting cruel traps in your house, animals have rights to.

Move to Alaska or something if some cute spiders bug you that much.

Jest

Oct 28, 2017
Definitely try some kind of repellant around the outside of your house and just inside as well. The Tarantula is scary looking but otherwise not really threatening. I camel spiders and scorpions though? Forget that. All of the repellant/pet safe poisons in the world man. All of them.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
OP's living in a terrarium of hellish nightmares.

What the fuck at all those pics

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We also have scorpions.

XD5LOEi.jpg

Ukeccyd.jpg

Dude how the FUCK do you live? I'm getting legit anxiety reading this thread, anyone of those fucking spiders and I would have had to either move or put my house in bubble wrap and hire an on call exterminator, I get freaked out by tiny little harmless bugs, can't imagine seeing a spider that wasn't a Daddy LongLeg. My wife would make us move if we had those bugs anywhere near our house, you are one brave family. Hats off

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Free it and set it outside. Spiders are your friend.

Unless you live in Australia, then I presume that spider was sent on an mission to assassinate you and you must interrogate it and discover who sent it.
What use would such information be when everything wants to kill you in Australia?

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
There must be something that can be done? Nets on windows? Wherever they come inside?
No way I could live there but I am a weak European.

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
You want to be creeped out imagine living in KY where those things shouldn't even be and find one in your shed. It had mice strung up in its web in the corner. It had to be someone pet that they just turned loose.

I think I would be ok with that arrangement? You ain't paying rent but you culling the mouse population so pulling your weight.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck OP for posting all those pictures.

Seriously, I'd spray my house down with every kind of bug spray I can buy at the store to prevent shit like that from happening.