• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Clydefrog

Oct 25, 2017
Hawaii
Do you not have windows or doors that close? The inside of your house is basically the outside with all those creepy crawlies roaming around.

Deleted member 36086

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 13, 2017
OP why don't you use Demon WP? It will pretty much kill any insect/bug/spider/scorpion and lasts for 3 months after you spray it.

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
Send those pics to your local bug exterminator for advice.

And look for another place to stay for the next __ days.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Are you sure there aren't any asshole neighbors that are dumping a bunch of spiders in your home?

TheHolyTurnip

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Tulsa, OK
Almost everything in those pictures is basically harmless (although I'm not sure about two of the spiders) but you should be very concerned about those scorpions.

KaladinSB

Oct 27, 2017
That's a cool looking spider.

If you need protection you can come get the two tarantula hawks that hang out in my front yard all day.

OP
OP
FernandoRocker
Oct 25, 2017
México
This dude used to live on my motorcycle.

xC5pcZs.jpg

DhLDZBY.jpg

OP
OP
FernandoRocker
Oct 25, 2017
México
And this is definitely the one I hate the most. It's a huge locust. Pictures doesn't do justice on how big it is. It's very scary when it jumps/flies because it makes a lot of noise.

hs13yxM.jpg

RigVertigo

Oct 31, 2017
I'm getting stressed out just looking at those things. I half expected a cazador to be the grande finale.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
lol what house?

seems like you are living in a spider/insect habitat

your the outsider/uninvited guest here

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
And this is definitely the one I hate the most. It's a huge locust. Pictures doesn't do justice on how big it is. It's very scary when it jumps/flies because it makes a lot of noise.

hs13yxM.jpg
They're also fairly painful to handle as they have no qualms about biting anything they land on and even the claws they use for grip legit hurt when you're note expecting it... really can't stand locusts. That mantis is a few posts up seemed like a pretty cool dude though.

OP
OP
FernandoRocker
Oct 25, 2017
México
They're also fairly painful to handle as they have no qualms about biting anything they land on and even the claws they use for grip legit hurt when you're note expecting it... really can't stand locusts. That mantis is a few posts up seemed like a pretty cool dude though.
Yeah, I love mantises. They are pretty chill. I love how they stare at you and move their head/neck.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Tarantulas are quite creepy and deserve to be tossed out of a window, but to nuke your hou-

Sees other pictures

Nope

f-qrtW.gif

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck. I just saw a cockroach in my kitchen.

I saw one cockroach in the middle of my apartment a year ago, but haven't seen one since. So it's been over a year. Vaccuumed that fucker up and threw it into the dumpster in our complex.

It's late, so gonna nuke the kitchen tomorrow. Ugh.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I imagine this is how the best horror writers come up with their monsters. They live in OP's house.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
I would basically send whatever planet all those things are on, directly into the sun.