• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
I would love for Nintendo to make adapters for all their controllers to join the current GameCube adapter, especially if they add games from SNES and onward as part of the Switch Online service. Still having my original controllers, I would love to be able to use them. I know they sell an NES controller exclusively for Switch Online subscribers, but I would rather use my originals. In a perfect world, they'd create a controller hub, which would have inputs for NES/SNES/N64/GC.

Mega Man Zero

Oct 27, 2017
They should at least support the NES and SNES Classic controllers. The d-pad situation on Switch is pretty bad.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I would say yes, but 8bitdo seems to be covering that pretty well. You can even use your GC and Wii Dongles wirelessly with their peripherals.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
If they made Wii port controller adapters that would cover a lot of options at this point.