• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2018
This is Coldsteel and he deserves his own game. Sega do it or he will come for you
qmaqhvss695z.jpg

nothin personnel........

Village

Oct 25, 2017
I thought this was gonna be " Should sega make a game based on the CaC concept in forces that people seemed to enjoy. But make it its own thing and not shoved into a sonic game and actual design good levels around that sort of gameplay "

My answer would have been yes to that

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
Absolutely yes. This won't stop them from making bad games but they can at least extract the tumor and focus on that while hopefully other people like Christian Whitehead can make the good stuff.

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, that's exactly what Forces was going to be until they decided to put Sonic and friends into the game. It was going to be a mid-budget spin-off but they turned into a Sonic game cause they thought the idea wouldn't sell without Sonic.

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
Of course, Sega should do this, and we need Coldsteel the Hedheheg fighting against Bowsette in the next 'Super Smash Bros'.

EmptyWarren

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
There was an uncharacteristic lack of mean-spirited 3D Sonic threads in the last few days.

See that hasn't changed.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry OP, you need fuck huge boobs and shark teeth.
Not approved.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Nah. Sonic OCs are a meme but not as popular as people think. Not many people really care about Sonic Forces or it's character creator and making a new game like that would take away too many assets from development of proper gameplay anyways.

Make Omelette canon tho

retroman

Oct 31, 2017
I don't know, he doesn't look edgy enough. Maybe put a 'Damaged' tattoo on his forehead to really drive it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.