Oct 31, 2017
Hello everyone

hope everyone is having an amazing 26th of December

anyways

remember this trailer?

Personally I still think this is genuinely the best trailer of all time and it isn't even close. And as we all know the real FFXV wasn't anything like this for better(?) or for worse.

I know that FFXV is done, SE moved on, and the focus is on XVI and VIIR. And we know that Nomura is using KH to showcase his Versus XIII concepts.

But ever since the whole Snyder cut thing actually became real, my first thought was "what if SE had their own "Snyder cut" version of a game"?

Yes I know this "Snyder cut" version would take an eternity to make and would be a trilogy of games aka definitely never happening

Sadly

:(

Stella we miss u

xMsyGrM.jpg

Dreamboum

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why not the Sakaguchi cut of FF7 when Cloud was a detective named Joe in New York? Why not the Nojima cut when Tidus was a plumber delinquent in Spira? Why not the Matsuno cut when Basch introduced the story instead of Vaan? This path is endless. The games are as they are and you can't take it back.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, having Zack Snyder directing a mainline Final Fantasy game is something I'd like to see the reactions to 🤔

BeanBoi

Jun 20, 2019
That's a lot of 'cut' to add back. Now that 16 is on the horizon I don't think anyone's going to much care about 15.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
The reception for FFXV wasn't good enough to warrant a big next gen expanded gen re-release.

Alecs27

Banned
Dec 23, 2017
no please let it die

Nomura is going to make a versus sorta thing in KH and I'm fine with it

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
No. It's not even comparable to the snyder cut because its basically an entirely different game, and was meant to be a trilogy I think. XV has some shared ideas but they had to rework a lot for the deadlines they were on. Nomura will reuse his ideas in the next KH and I'm happy with that.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hell no. Every game ever made goes through changes and rewrites. Anyways Nomura is gonna make his version of Versus through that KH side thing anyway.

Thorakai

Oct 27, 2017
I can see this getting a remake years down the line. It sold pretty well by modern FF sales standards.

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
Nomura came off XV to make KH3 which had a bad story and storytelling.

I don't know what value you'd get out this.

FFXV is done. Another game for it would sell less than FFXVI.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
You'd think after seeing what Nomura has done with Kairi that people would stop worshipping the 2 min of Stella footage that we have. Especially since it sounds like she was going to go through a similar fate as Luna if one of those leaks was to be believed.

All I want is for Square to finish the DLC. And yes I know the book exists.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I only watched this trailer for the first time yesterday in the thread about full prototypes you wish you could play and I would play the fuck out of this. It looks amazing.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
The Snyder cut is a weird way of phrasing it as the Snyder cut is likely going to be a still bad but longer version of Justice League.

Alecs27

Banned
Dec 23, 2017
You'd think after seeing what Nomura has done with Kairi that people would stop worshipping the 2 min of Stella footage that we have. Especially since it sounds like she was going to go through a similar fate as Luna if one of those leaks was to be believed.

That's it lmao. Nomura ruined Aqua's character too in KH3
Thank god he doesn't write FFVII Remake alone

OsramTaleka

Nov 25, 2020
No. Everyone will be better off moving on, creators and players included. I went back to finish up the fishing trophy and adamantoise to get the platinum a few weeks ago and wished the dlc never even happened. The mystery added to the somber feeling you're left with after finishing.

OP
OP
pleaseinsertdisctwo
Oct 31, 2017

I mean if you ask me I'd say Nomura just doesn't give a shit about KH anymore really, which is why he's primarily focusing on shoving Versus XIII concepts in it now