Show me your Nintendo Switch Dashboard!

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017

First time playing DD and really loving it. The world is so atmospheric and the combat is already fun even though i'm still early.

fourfourfun

Oct 27, 2017
England
People NEEDING a different world I see. BOTW and Animal Crossing ranking very highly. TBH, we all just got back into BOTW and did a whole load of stuff we never thought we'd do.

Completed the Master Sword trials.
Completed Master mode.
Completed the Champions Ballad on Master mode.

Really don't want to go anywhere near Master Sword trials on Master mode. That was stern enough on basic.

SaiyanRaoh

Oct 25, 2017
Should I post my 2nd Switch with Witcher wallpaper and theme to liven up the drab light and dark party in here or is that frowned upon?

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo Land
Currently Playing:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collection:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Pokemon Sword
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Safety_Man

Jan 16, 2018
Chicago, IL
Kinda on topic I guess but I got my switch a few weeks ago and I was honestly gobsmacked how little you can customize the dashboard. When I initially saw the switch by default had only 2 themes, I tried checking the eShop for more themes...there were none.

It's been what 2-3 years since the switch is out and you can't customize the OS' menu like? No folders, no background image menus? I guess it's my own fault for being spoiled by the ps4's menu.
I read somewhere that the switch’s home UI is all vector based and only a few hundred kilobytes in size (excluding game icons) This helps with the snappy load-in on waking from sleep/jumping to the home menu. Perhaps they don’t want to sacrifice that performance for customization?

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I read somewhere that the switch’s home UI is all vector based and only a few hundred kilobytes in size (excluding game icons) This helps with the snappy load-in on waking from sleep/jumping to the home menu. Perhaps they don’t want to sacrifice that performance for customization?
Yeah, I'm fine with the speed, but... maybe have some add'l color themes to match the Joy-con/console colors? At the very least! It's so dull.

asagami_

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
I forgot to upload my dashboard:

Bonus pic: Most played titles

By the way, the only games I have finished there are AI: The Somnium Files, some Megaman Zero titles, Devil May Cry 3, KOF 2002 (maybe? lol) and Devil May Cry, the first one with 30 hours and the last one with only 4 hours tracked; Three House has only 50 hours for the first part of game.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
Pacifica, CA
Aside from Animal Crossing, I haven't been playing my Switch much. I buy pretty much all of the Sega Ages releases with few exceptions, and I had to play through 140 again when it was released on Switch. I already owned 140 on Steam and Xbox One, though.

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam

My primary switch dashboard. my switch lite is basically the same. I'll probably add the Let's Go games eventually but I've been holding off mostly because I spend the vast majority of my switch playtime docked and I hate the control scheme those games force on you when in docked mode.