• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Where did you get those glass shelves from? Is the Nintendo one an official Nintendo shelf (never seen one like that)?
The glass display cabinets are from ikea. They are called Detolf. They are the best value for a display cabinet.

The Nintendo shelf was my creation. It's a repurposed L'Oréal Salon display. I painted it Nintendo Red and slapped a Nintendo decal on it. I have another one but no room atm.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Nicely done :D. Although, I'm not quite sure "slowly" is the right word for this situation :P.
I mean, it's all relative. :D
The glass display cabinets are from ikea. They are called Detolf. They are the best value for a display cabinet.

The Nintendo shelf was my creation. It's a repurposed L'Oréal Salon display. I painted it Nintendo Red and slapped a Nintendo decal on it. I have another one but no room atm.
That must've been a fun project.

But I guess it makes sense why the glass panes are so fancy.

Neat. ^__^

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Finally cleared up space for Switch now, so hopefully I can make some headway with this part of my collection now, but seems unlikely since I'm still going hard on PS4 games atm. :*(
4HW92g0.jpg

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Was planning to get rid of some figures, but they've found a home with some empty surfaces in my closet, so now that will be their new home!

With that of course, now it's sort of shifted other parts of my collection around too,

1KaEY9S.jpg

WYpnmxA.jpg

zXgJRDO.jpg

xh76yw6.jpg

figures new home,
oPq19Yq.jpg

iHL2zqn.jpg

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Finally cleared up space for Switch now, so hopefully I can make some headway with this part of my collection now, but seems unlikely since I'm still going hard on PS4 games atm. :*(
4HW92g0.jpg

A good time to start picking up PS4 games. You can find them pretty cheap at the moment and should remain fairly cheap for a while.

Still plenty of time for Switch games, though with them being cartridges I can see some of the more niche titles not getting reprinted that normally would if they were discs due to the difference in cost to Publishers.

Was planning to get rid of some figures, but they've found a home with some empty surfaces in my closet, so now that will be their new home!

With that of course, now it's sort of shifted other parts of my collection around too,

1KaEY9S.jpg

WYpnmxA.jpg

zXgJRDO.jpg

xh76yw6.jpg

figures new home,
oPq19Yq.jpg

iHL2zqn.jpg

Looking good as always!

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Will have an update since it's basically the end of the month, and good time to do a reflection post on when I started collecting in full gear again 55 days ago.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
It's been roughly two months, or 55 days since I started collecting again.

Just some minor updates.

Before,

bmbO6tB.jpg

da6YAIg.jpg

Now,

0BbQhTy.jpg

ziwZ5ko.jpg

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
And with November pick-ups coming to an end, here's an update to what the PS4 and Switch collections look like now since last month.

tAfmiyZ.jpg

8Vghtfg.jpg

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
It just suddenly dawned on me after all the shopping I did today, and I took a look at my shelves.

I'm running out of shelf space again...
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
It just suddenly dawned on me after all the shopping I did today, and I took a look at my shelves.

I'm running out of shelf space again...
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png
Lol, I know that feeling all too well. I've been cutting down on games I have (as so many of them I'll never replay) so I've got a nice amount of space again... for now! Then again I've started going after more Game and Watch handhelds so I'm gonna need more space on that shelf soon enough...

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Moved a bunch of stuff around, and made some pretty good space for more Switch games now.

Still screwed on PS4 eventually, but hey, progress is progress.

Will post update later.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Collection update time!

Spent some time earlier today clearing up space, re-configuring the previous layout, and finally came up with this new set-up.

Though I didn't really make any more space for PS4, but I do now have space aplenty for a ton more Switch games, which bodes for my upcoming trip back to Asia. :)

Here we go!

Collection as of today.

fHigoOe.jpg

YJbSGi1.jpg

p7aQWlQ.jpg

yme21tG.jpg

xTArk8W.jpg

E14mtQe.jpg

pAjaS1q.jpg

DiNIsF8.jpg

icHJ24b.jpg

upzzhGk.jpg

DGBZBam.jpg

UTytwEo.jpg

Sk7hxP1.jpg

hv2UhHn.jpg

dleQndJ.jpg

SIoyznN.jpg

tha93Ni.jpg

IbCjR1d.jpg

mvkjHlp.jpg

2C0hMfl.jpg

and now, the main change,
nMA3WET.jpg

look at all this yummy new space,
A5UTHq1.jpg

and had to shift a bunch of the GBA/DS games off to make that work,
U2x8E9Y.jpg

fmKBEF4.jpg

uJFRajW.jpg

Well, that's all for now.

Still planning and scheming what to do with the PS4 side of things though, since that's about to hit maximum capacity... :(

5pectre

Nov 16, 2017
A select few shots from my collection:

1. GameBoy collection
ELB6a5UW4AA0Nad

Xbox 360 CAVE Bullethell Collection
D6WawZiXkAAKqMf

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
ef9PeOJ.jpg

This is where my Switch collection will end at for the rest of the year.

Hopefully will be able to fill up some more of this space when I get back from my trip in mid January. :D

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Figuring I'll probably run out of space again soon, so started planning earlier today, and finally figured out, and created a new spot for a new shelf to expand my collection space.

Will post another update once that's done. :D

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
526292119dcb6a7d333d1c2e9d4a9c519fda7e56fb398b420b0075fe51ced448178b69f5.jpg

I recently moved so this is what i have on "display" for now. Yakuza Zero and Kiwami is at a friends house. PS1, PS2, 360, NES and Mega Drive games are boxed up in my storage room.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Just a few quick ones. It's not even close to being all. A lot of SEs are in the bedroom on the closet, 4-5 Xbox One games are in front of the TV, normally that space there would be completely full and the same amount of PS4 games, maybe even 3 more or so are laying around under the living room table because on the shelf is no space anymore.

4r6bO9I.jpg

45A6jTh.jpg

d5jFimC.jpg

TxWFHRb.jpg

Bonus pics:

Some Artbooks and Guides, like 80% of them

ulIOMNI.jpg

Movie Collection

SlaY5Sh.jpg

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Just a few quick ones. It's not even close to being all. A lot of SEs are in the bedroom on the closet, 4-5 Xbox One games are in front of the TV, normally that space there would be completely full and the same amount of PS4 games, maybe even 3 more or so are laying around under the living room table because on the shelf is no space anymore.

4r6bO9I.jpg

45A6jTh.jpg

d5jFimC.jpg

TxWFHRb.jpg

Bonus pics:

Some Artbooks and Guides, like 80% of them

ulIOMNI.jpg

Movie Collection

SlaY5Sh.jpg
Nice collection.

You definitely need a new shelf! ;D

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Update is a go!

Collection update time.

Got a new shelf, shift some stuff around, and final result, more space for more Switch games.

Win win!

Start with the basics,

DcJ8FCt.jpg

2UMW5u0.jpg

UZNAAAk.jpg

kDAWsy7.jpg

YcWXvlV.jpg

mpUD5KM.jpg

L86Cqc5.jpg

Mugu72c.jpg

NmHfaLc.jpg

Something looks a bit different here...

lgBq49S.jpg

7hlOR6s.jpg

Look at all this new space for more Switch games.

Can't wait to start filling up all this new space.

cbhyma3.jpg

oD2YHMB.jpg

CSI9Dt1.jpg

Omg! New shelf! All filled up of course, but you know, NEW!

roYoN8M.jpg

pretty...

WRG23tw.jpg

and everything else,

Vnah6tU.jpg

sIujHGz.jpg

7VVRakm.jpg

84nO3co.jpg

dvZlHNd.jpg

zAgaqo6.jpg

AILnvy1.jpg

TjNraPw.jpg

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Slight update since the last one.

Started to run out of space for PS4 games, so had to re-shift things around...again.

N6mvAog.jpg

zmkyDt4.jpg

gHEuOtF.jpg

rVQTBxr.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Been working on my Suda / Grasshopper collection as of late, thought I'd post it up here.
Still missing the Let it Die NTSC-J physical release and Killer is Dead. Can't decide if I'm going to grab Killer is Dead on PS3 or Xbox. I feel like I should keep all those seventh gen games to a single console if possible, but I kinda wanna see what BC is going to be like before I buy too much more seventh gen stuff.

Shqibz4.jpg

rKHuiEM.jpg

Last edited:

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This is what I've got. I can't wait to get a larger space, as I'm definitely up to the maximum number of bookshelves I can put up before things start to spill out into my living room. In my old apartment I lived by myself, so I had a whole room I could dedicate to my collection. For the time being I have others living with me, so what once had it's own space no longer does.

My main display for my collection. Basically anything that has a case goes here

pB3DCnc.jpg

gtan1eA.jpg

O7Lr5QH.jpg

All my cartridges go in these bins for the time being. I don't have the space now to display them alongside everything else unfortunately

h3J27Yi.jpg

dT0zhoa.jpg

kNlcR4W.jpg

And here's my Neo Geo Pocket! All my GameBoy stuff is a bit more difficult to get to at the moment, so I don't have pics of them.
ZCR3Z99.jpg

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
This makes me want to buy some more Final Fantasy stuff but it's not the best time exactly...

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Looking good as always! Need to get some updated pics of my collection. I did recently post some pics of my N64 collection, but need to get the entire collection captured again

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Squarehead I'm incredibly jealous lol. Some day I'll move to a place where I have room to place my shit on my shelves, but for now it's all stored in boxes.

Res-bot

Nov 11, 2017
wow some the collections here would outstock your typical EB Games Store.

Given the extent of the physical collection on display here I''m half joking when I say I reckon that the PS5 Digital Edition (and xbox equivalent) would go down like a brick in a pond with you guys.