• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
So Halloween era.

Are you doing anything for Halloween this year 2021?
Did you have a zoom office dress up party?
House Party this weekend?
Did you dress up with your family to go out trick or treating?
Or nothing because its not safe yet in your local area / you don't like Halloween?

Personally have a Halloween house party tonight no theme just come in a costume and have a great time (only vaccinated people offc).
Here is my 2021 outfit hope everyone appreciate it, I'm pretty proud of it and took a lot of thrift and 2nd hand clothing store visits to get it all together.

Sallah from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
Ta7pIqm.jpg

qADMUfI.png

hStFyGS.png

Have a great and safe Halloween ERA! :)

RenorMirshann

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
Poland
Here it's just standard All Saints' Day, just visiting graveyards with family over the weekend, fun fun fun. At least looks like the weather will be nice.

The costume looks great, have fun!

Fritz

Oct 26, 2017
I am not dressing up but my kids will be princess frog and frog princess. Like one's a princess and one's the frog but they have both crowns

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm so ugly that I could put an elastic band around the back of my neck and it would qualify as a Halloween costume.

Patriiick

Oct 31, 2018
Grimsby, GB
Still making mine. I'm making a papercraft horned skull head. It's been both equal part frustrating and satisfying.

Edit* Should look like this when it's done. Gonna reinforce it with a bit of PVA glue as the card isn't too strong

Horned_Skull_2_E_P_S.jpg

Last edited:

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
Acutally ruined mine the other night, creating worse problems while trying to fix other problems (tip: don't press polyester against a plastic zipper at 400 degrees Fahrenheit). Last-ditch efforts didn't work out.

I'll wear the mask I made and the tail to the party, probably just with black clothes. No more money for this.

If I'm not too drunk, I'll post a pic later on.

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
20211006_185923.jpg

First time trying on feminine clothing and lipstick. I also have nail polish on. It feels great.. <3 I went for a satanic goth look cause I've been playing so much Diablo recently.

I love how I look

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Here I am. My husband and I are Mario and Luigi this year. I'm the tall slender one so I'm Luigi and he's the shorter one so he will be Mario.

Last edited:

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
i wore a radiohead shirt that is 21 years old and a pair of tight plaid pants and said i was me in high school lol

didn't take a picture sorry.

I might have a picture of me wearing the shirt.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
This was from the last Halloween I really celebrated precovid. Went to West Hollywood and it was awesome. This was a repurposed John Snow costume. I just threw on a mask, wig and went as an Undead Crow.

IMG_1799.JPG

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2020
dettc7p-207b2ddb-d391-4997-8c37-4009b8faf64c.jpg

Spamton G. Spamton from Deltarune

I spent TWO HOURS doing -NOTHING- but reciting continuous spam advertisements while giving out candy to the kiddies. And some of them actually recognized me! Best part, even the folks who didn't, assumed I was dressed as a Spambot, which is pretty damn accurate.

Last edited:

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Damn, some of you have some amazing and creative costumes. I hadn't dressed up in 6 years and was Rambo (or a Rambo'esque type dude) so I said fuck it and did the same thing this year. My gf was a "cat" which I'm sure is obvious because, you know, the ears.

img-8448fejss.jpg