• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I do this during the weekends since I go into work an hour earlier than normal, I'd have to get up crazy early if I showered as well.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a morning shower person, and anytime after exercizing. The only time I shower before bed is if like... I Dunno, I was unusually dirty, sweaty, or maybe if it's super humid or something.

Generally though I don't think either time matters more or less than the other, it's just about your perception and any confidence you get from that. I don't feel fully awake in the morning if I don't shower and I feel grimey all day. Also my hair doesn't cooperate unless I shower. We have a toddler and it's just me and her in the mornings, and we have a good routine now, but there were a couple tims in the last year or so where I couldn't shower, and so I'd literally run my head under the faucet and splash my face and even then my hair was just not rigth all day and I felt off.

I don't always shower on saturday mornings. i just don't care enough to.

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck are you weirdos doing that means you'd be filthy if you went to bed without a shower. I do shower in the evening but if I didn't it's not like I'm caked in shit. If I was caked in shit because I do some dirty job, I'd shower at the first opportunity.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's nothing normal about showering in the morning instead of at night. Your bed is probably filthy.

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't actually have much of a preference either way; since I work from home and don't get out much I just shower whenever is most convenient.
If I'm going out I gotta shower the morning of, however, cuz my hair always ends up looking gross after I sleep on it, especially if it's not 100% dry before I went to bed.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
...They aren't mutually exclusive, you know.

What is the problem with non Brazilian people and taking showers, honestly.

pargonta

Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
it's less about morning/night and more about the activities for me. After a run in the evening, or before going to the office, etc. if I'm working from home, I may not shower in the morning, for example, since im not going to the office (and may know I will be doing a workout later, therefore planning a future shower).

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
I have curly/semi-straight hair, so I have to air dry it for it not to frizz up horribly (yay living in FL >.>). So nighttime is the only real ideal time for me.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I don't shower at night unless I've worked out. I love and need my morning shower to wake up and refresh.

Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck are you weirdos doing that means you'd be filthy if you went to bed without a shower. I do shower in the evening but if I didn't it's not like I'm caked in shit. If I was caked in shit because I do some dirty job, I'd shower at the first opportunity.
Some people perspire more than you. Some people have more physical jobs than you. Some people work out every evening.

Likely one of the above.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I like these threads where people who have been doing something wrong their entire lives complain about the people doing it right.

Awesome Wells

Dec 3, 2017
I've always been mildly baffled about how some people smell so bad whilst on the train commuting to work and it turns out it because the dirty fuckers aren't showering before they leave the house.

The more you know.

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
When you are smelly, feel icky or just plain dirty, take a shower regardless of time of the day. Also, if you are going to places or occasion that requires looking presentable, take a shower before going.

I also don't get people not taking a shower when going to office for work, and their usual justification is they took a bath before going to bed at night. Maybe some can get by wearing perfume or deodorant but some just flat out smells bad.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
I shower in the morning on workdays, and shower at night daily. My hair is too much of a bird for a work environment if I don't shower in the morning. I gotta shower at night because I have heavy allergies to pollen and such and it is recommended that you wash those off before bed.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
Going into your bed with a day's worth of filth on you, then sleeping is disgusting. I get morning shower people but you need to make sure you are clean when you get into bed. If you've sweated at all during the day, have to night shower.

CNoodles

Banned
Mar 7, 2019
Normal people take showers at night, because who the fuck wants to go to bed with a greasy, dirty ass body.

faceless

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i go outside.

it's definitely nowhere as dirty out there as some people's beds though apparently.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
i have to wake up at 4 am just to convince myself to wake up and go out of my house for 12 hours in a regular weekday plus every other Saturday. I will shower before heading to bed because I go to work in an office in a construction site where I am constantly in the field. If someone is seriously bothered by it, excuse me Mr President I promise I wont go near you.

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
People in here on either side acting like they change their sheets more than once a month. I know the truth.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I shower at night. Makes my bed feel more clean and going to bed feeling clean is an amazing feeling.

Though showering in the morning means you can go about your day looking fresh and at your best.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
I shower when I get up and before bed. Heavy cleaning at night with a quick rinse to wash my face and fix my hair in the morning.

Unless you work in a computer chip factory, spending all day in a hazmat suit and you don't sweat, I don't know why you wouldn't shower before bed.

KCroxtonJr

Oct 28, 2017
...I shower when I feel dirty? If I feel sweaty and smelly at night, I'll take a shower before going to bed. If I feel smelly and sweaty when I wake up, I'll take a shower before heading out. If I know I'm not dirty I won't shower.

Exception is if I need to do something with my hair, then I will shower regardless of how I feel and what time of the day it is.

Squirt

Oct 28, 2017
I shower at night. Sometimes morning too. The morning shower is usually just a quick rinse to wake up and feel refreshed.