• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's not my point! Is it better than Trump's??!?!??
Better than Trump's is simply not enough for the dire straits we're in from a climate focused perspective. Pretty much anything short of a full Bernie style Green New Deal and it's game over. I'll vote for anyone in the general but I sure as hell won't be enthusiastic about anyone but Bernie. I will fight for Bernie, I'll vote for Biden but I won't go to bat for him against his detractors because let's face it- he sucks.

Dec 12, 2017
Everyone you're responding to already said they'd vote against Trump in the general. The point is that voting for Biden in the primary is bad by the very same rationale. If you actually care about any of the issues -- kids in cages, climate change, foreign military invasions, healthcare, criminal justice reform, income inequality -- you should be voting for Sanders (or maybe Warren if you don't care about oppressing/killing civilians overseas).

Primary: Vote for whoever has the best policies.
General: Vote for whoever has the best policies (the Democrat).
That's not true at all homie. There were definitely people in this thread saying that they would stay home if Biden got the name, and then people backed him up
Breh, chill the fuck out. I'm black, filled out a reply in response to that post and forgot that the draft was saved when I replied to another post.

DiscoShark

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Idk after a career of being a center right politician who has run this campaign on working and meeting in the middle with republicans? Seriously? We think Joe fucking Biden is going to pick progressive judges for SCOTUS to push ultra progressive environmental laws when his plan itself isn't even up to snuff? Shit is wild in here.
Bill Clinton picked Stephen Breyer and Ruth Bader Ginsburg for SCOTUS and his policies were far more conservative than anything that we see from Democratic candidates today, you don't need to worry about Joe.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And then what? No policy goals, no nothing?

OP's topic was just bait to re litigate shit.
so what would be better trump getting in for another term or voting to make life better? Trump getting in again is the worst case scenario anything else is secondary and if someone is not voting, it's basically equivalent of voting for trump.

Dec 12, 2017
Better than Trump's is simply not enough for the dire straits we're in from a climate focused perspective. Pretty much anything short of a full Bernie style Green New Deal and it's game over. I'll vote for anyone in the general but I sure as hell won't be enthusiastic about anyone but Bernie. I will fight for Bernie, I'll vote for Biden but I won't go to bat for him against his detractors because let's face it- he sucks.
That's all that's expected

Campaign and vote for your ideal candidate in the primary
Vote Dem in the GE

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Primary: vote whoever you want.
General: vote for the democrat.

I get that 2016 primary Hillary supporters probably want to cover up how they wanted a transphobic slave using candidate who idolised Kissenger with the horrible foreign policy to support it to win in 2016 whilst they were certain Bernie was the racist one, but how is the primary any different from the general?

You shouldn't be excusing people who vote for Biden if they care about anything from institutional racism, horrifically racist foreign policy, or renewable energy when there are much better alternatives in Warren and Bernie. At least hold his supporters to the same standards as fucking Tulsi supporters when she at least lies out of her ass about how she doesn't want to kill PoC in other countries (please don't mention Modi... oh, nobody's mentioning Modi on the big stage? That's good!) Because people here wouldn't ever defend Tulsi supporters.

Last edited:

FunkyMonkey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
seeing the left devour itself in this thread is sad. vote for who you want in the primary, vote for whoever isn't trump (the dem) in the general. period. you will agree more with the democrat than trump guaranteed (unless you're a sociopath)

Bonafide

Oct 11, 2018
That's not true at all homie. There were definitely people in this thread saying that they would stay home if Biden got the name, and then people backed him up
Breh, chill the fuck out. I'm black, filled out a reply in response to that post and forgot that the draft was saved when I replied to another post.

what the hell is wrong with you lol. my response was just to find out what you were trying to say since you responded to me and it was cut off.

you need to take your own advice.

Deleted member 3010

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like campaigning material to keep his base, reprehensible as always.

Also, I do find it very amusing that the OP is Canadian.
It's ironic, as a Canadian, I've never been so deeply interested in politics since I saw them neighbors going full idiot-of-the-village with the unexpected Trump victory over Hillary Clinton.

I remember the people crying in disbelief over being scared for their lives on TV, to see those same scares being validated by seeing a video of a bunch of rednecks roaming the streets in a pickup truck harboring the confederate flag yelling all kinds of slurs towards all kinds of minorities the next day.

And boy oh boy was this just the beginning. We're almost 4 years in and I still find myself capable of being surprised at some horrible news I read here.

gnomed

Oct 28, 2017
US
If someone's passionate rhetoric was enough to "turn off" someone from voting against a white supremacist, they were no fucking ally to begin with and never gave a shit about black/brown/trans/women/minorities lives etc.
Totally agree with this sentiment.

Shut your bitch ass up if you don't vote against Trump. You are the problem and are willing to accept corruption and everything else this current Administration entails. Your type are the ones that will complain about legitimate issues and handwave bullshit excuses only to both sides or play devil's advocate on subjects you call politic. Guess what, for those affected, their lively hood isn't a political statement.

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
We do not have time to be sitting around until 2050 or prevaricate on whether youre going to ban fossil fuels. Shit needs to happen yesterday and anyone who isn't radically working towards that end is getting us to the same result.

I quoted someone commenting on climate change. So yes, this is true.
What on earth are you going to do when Trump gets another 4 years, during which time he makes the conservative majority of the Supreme Court even stronger, and then when the country finally manages to elect a progressive president and somehow also gets a progressive senate, and it still doesn't matter because Trump's Supreme Court will just rule any action seeking to fix climate change as unconstitutional?

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You think he will be grabbing his judges straight from the Federalist Society? His picks will surely be more progressive than Trump's. Not too mention all the other court judges appointed by him.

Not voting for the Dem candidate in the fall is putting the courts in the hands of people far fucking worse than middle road Joe.

I fucking hate sticking up for Biden, but good fucking god if he is on the ballot come November he gets my vote.
Its irrelevant compared to Trumps. Its not enough to meet the standards we need RIGHT NOW. This isn't an issue that is to be compromised on.

And I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh that were seriously saying Biden would be picking progressive enough judges to pass radical environmental laws when his own plan isn't even where it needs to be. Its a farce, and theres no winning this argument by bringing up Trump regarding climate change. And Joe isn't middle of the road.

What on earth are you going to do when Trump gets another 4 years, during which time he makes the conservative majority of the Supreme Court even stronger, and then when the country finally manages to elect a progressive president and somehow also gets a progressive senate, and it still doesn't matter because Trump's Supreme Court will just rule any action seeking to fix climate change as unconstitutional?
See above.

Bill Clinton picked Stephen Breyer and Ruth Bader Ginsburg for SCOTUS and his policies were far more conservative than anything that we see from Democratic candidates today, you don't need to worry about Joe.
What Clinton did does not mean this is what Biden will do. Especially when Biden is selling himself as the guy willing to work with republicans. If you want to live in a fantasy world where he picks super progressive judges that would pass stuff even more progressive than the plan hes running on you can. But to anyone whose followed his career and reading his policy in comparison to what climate scientists tell us, it isn't going to be good enough.

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017
so what would be better trump getting in for another term or voting to make life better? Trump getting in again is the worst case scenario anything else is secondary and if someone is not voting, it's basically equivalent of voting for trump.
Ask me this question again once the dust from the primary settles down. Right now I'm 100% on board for a Warren or Bernie presidency. Anything less right now will suffice. If neither of those candidates do not make it past the Primary I will need time to settle down and come to terms about a Biden presidency. Telling me to vote blue no matter who, before the first primary vote has been cast, is telling me to shut the fuck up my voice does not matter.

Edit: In addition a vote for no one is materially better than a vote for Trump. Republicans understand this and they're already gearing up to slander Biden via his son. I have no doubts that I'll go out and vote (My wife will fucking murder me if I don't.) especially to help down ballot and likely canvas for a local candidate but you're not going to catch me espousing my support for Biden.

Edit Edit: I will reiterate that I personally taking coming to me and questioning me if "I'll vote blue no matter who" is telling me to suck it up and take forever is in the primary. Especially when its before the Iowa caucus.

Redeye97

Banned
Apr 25, 2019
seeing the left devour itself in this thread is sad. vote for who you want in the primary, vote for whoever isn't trump (the dem) in the general. period. you will agree more with the democrat than trump guaranteed (unless you're a sociopath)
Every 2020 primary thread ever:

Era 1:But (Candidate X) won't fix (Problem A), so if (Candidate Y) isn't elected, no one will get out and vote.

Era 2: But (Candidate Y) doesn't care about (marginalized group), so you can't expect people to support him unless they also don't care about (marginalized group)

Era 3: But all that matters is Trump loses. I will vote against him no matter what, and you should too.

Era 1 and 2: You're a monster.

Era 4: We're fucked.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Its irrelevant compared to Trumps. Its not enough to meet the standards we need RIGHT NOW. This isn't an issue that is to be compromised on.

And I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh that were seriously saying Biden would be picking progressive enough judges to pass radical environmental laws when his own plan isn't even where it needs to be. Its a farce, and theres no winning this argument by bringing up Trump regarding climate change. And Joe isn't middle of the road.
So if Bernie or Warren don't get the ticket, then just fucking do nothing? That is what is being discussed here.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So if Bernie or Warren don't get the ticket, then just fucking do nothing? That is what is being discussed here.
I did not say that. I only contended with the point that because all the candidates are running with climate plans that this makes them all equal or good.

But ultimately (thinking about it) yeah, if we don't get serious about climate NOW none of this matters so in a round about way it kind of does come down to those two. This isn't even hyperbole. Weve been told this for years now.

DiscoShark

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What Clinton did does not mean this is what Biden will do. Especially when Biden is selling himself as the guy willing to work with republicans. If you want to live in a fantasy world where he picks super progressive judges that would pass stuff even more progressive than the plan hes running on you can. But to anyone whose followed his career and reading his policy in comparison to what climate scientists tell us, it isn't going to be good enough.
Clinton billed himself as being willing to work with Republicans. Obama billed himself as being willing to work with Republicans. The willingness to work with Republicans doesn't seem to correlate with the type of Supreme Court justices you're likely to nominate. That's not a fantasy world, that's reality. Regardless of whether his nominees meet whatever bar you're setting out for "super progressive" the 5-4 conservative majority shifting over to the liberals on the court would be a change that would impact every level of government and on this front you really shouldn't worry about Biden's picks. If they're anything like the picks made by Democrats over the last few decades, it's going to be fine.

And I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh that were seriously saying Biden would be picking progressive enough judges to pass radical environmental laws

I don't think you have a working understanding of how our government functions if you think it's going to be the job of the judiciary to pass any environmental laws.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Clinton billed himself as being willing to work with Republicans. Obama billed himself as being willing to work with Republicans. The willingness to work with Republicans doesn't seem to correlate with the type of Supreme Court justices you're likely to nominate. That's not a fantasy world, that's reality. Regardless of whether his nominees meet whatever bar you're setting out for "super progressive" the 5-4 conservative majority shifting over to the liberals on the court would be a change that would impact every level of government and on this front you really shouldn't worry about Biden's picks. If they're anything like the picks made by Democrats over the last few decades, it's going to be fine.

I don't think you have a working understanding of how our government functions if you think it's going to be the job of the judiciary to pass any environmental laws.
Its starting to sound like the excuses for Trump in 2016 when everyone kept telling us we couldnt believe what he actually said because he would do something different. I see absolutely 0 reason to think the centrist lib wont be capitulating to republicans when he says he will over the two other options with plans that are aimed at saving the planet, especially when the only evidence offered to the contrary comes from two entirely different people and administrations. Biden's climate stance is virtually disqualifying if youre talking about saving all life on the planet. And it doesn't matter that Trump is on the other end when his plan in and of itself isn't going to save us. Virtually all other topics pale in comparison to how singularly important this issue is.

They brought up judges as a counter to the argument, i answered regarding the judges. My original argument was more expansive than just SCOTUS.

DiscoShark

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Its starting to sound like the excuses for Trump in 2016 when everyone kept telling us we couldnt believe what he actually said because he would do something different. I see absolutely 0 reason to think the centrist lib wont be capitulating to republicans when he says he will over the two other options with plans that are aimed at saving the planet, especially when the only evidence offered to the contrary comes from two entirely different people and administrations. Biden's climate stance is virtually disqualifying if youre talking about saving all life on the planet. And it doesn't matter that Trump is on the other end when his plan in and of itself isn't going to save us. Virtually all other topics pale in comparison to how singularly important this issue is.

They brought up judges as a counter to the argument, i answered regarding the judges. My original argument was more expansive than just SCOTUS.
I'm not discussing the merits of climate policy.

I'm not sure how you can genuinely make the argument that Biden represents an entirely different administration in an environment where he was literally second in command in the previous administration, he's not some disconnected figure who's values are unknown to us - he was an active participant in shaping this country through the Executive. Biden will work with Republicans when he finds an opportunity to do so - like any president who finds himself without full control of congress, when it comes to judges though there's been no indication that he'll depart from what Democrats have been doing with respect to judges since the 90s.
Why is this so hard

Seriously. Does anyone here NOT agree with this?

Why not lock this dumpster fire of a thread then?

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Cali would probably be quite happy to quit sending money to Alabama and Mississippi if they actually try and stop their funding. California by itself has, what, like the fifth largest economy in the world? They send way more money out than what they get from the federal government. If the federal government wants to play hardball like that, California's net profits go up, not down.
I know right

Btw it's not just non voters, but Green Party voters too
100%, until there's a legit third party that has a shot at the presidency it's absolutely a wasted vote. Saw so many Gary Johnson shirts before and after the 16 election I wanted to sit each one down and have a long chat.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm not discussing the merits of climate policy.

I'm not sure how you can genuinely make the argument that Biden represents an entirely different administration in an environment where he was literally second in command in the previous administration, he's not some disconnected figure who's values are unknown to us - he was an active participant in shaping this country through the Executive. Biden will work with Republicans when he finds an opportunity to do so - like any president who finds himself without full control of congress, when it comes to judges though there's been no indication that he'll depart from what Democrats have been doing with respect to judges since the 90s.
Then why are you quoting me because thats solely what I was talking about here, with the people you quoted me conversing with. Did you read the conversation or just jump in?

The obama administration didn't do nearly enough for this issue either and was also incredibly sordid on a number of other issues that pertain to this race as well (foreign policy, immigration, environment, economic inequality) so bringing up that track record does little to satiate people who want more progressive candidates here. But you made me digress because as mentioned, these problems only exist in so far as were actually alive to face them and with Biden's climate positions he isn't ensuring thats going to happen.

Deleted member 8860

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why is this so hard

Is it okay to vote for, say, Tulsi Gabbard in the primary? If so, is it also okay for her to win the nomination, just so long as we all vote D in the general? Should we be happy with all the primary voters that forced us give the presidency to Gabbard?

Voting for the correct candidate in the primary is important, too.

It's only after we have a nominee that we should be saying, "it doesn't matter who you voted for in the primary: in the general, vote for the one with a (D) next to their name."

Last edited:

DiscoShark

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is it okay to vote for, say, Tulsi Gabbard in the primary? If so, is it also okay for her to win the nomination, just so long as we all vote D in the general? Should we be happy with all the primary voters that forced us give the presidency to Gabbard?

Voting for the correct candidate in the primary is important, too.
Yes
Yes
Primaries are a terrible way of picking candidates so people should be unhappy with them in general, but if it leads to a Trump loss then also yes.

Deleted member 8860

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yes
Yes
Primaries are a terrible way of picking candidates so people should be unhappy with them in general, but if it leads to a Trump loss then also yes.

I guess we're just not on the same page, then. I don't think it's okay to put your primary vote towards a homophobic, Islamophobic, dictator-coddling piece of shit who pals around with Bannon when we have better options.

DiscoShark

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I guess we're just not on the same page, then. I don't think it's okay to put your primary vote towards a homophobic, Islamophobic, dictator-coddling piece of shit who pals around with Bannon when we have better options.
You're welcome to think what you'd like, I believe in it being "okay" for people to vote for whomever they believe best represents them. I have to console myself these days with the thought that ResetEra doesn't actually represent the majority of primary voters as evidenced by Biden's continued domination of the polls. There's something to be thankful for in that.

Papaya

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
California
Why is this so hard

I don't agree, fully at least.

The polls are showing that the president is going to be either Bernie, Biden, or Trump. Any other vote is a waste. If we apply the same logic that we do in the general, that a wasted vote (i.e third party) is a vote for the opposite side (Trump in that case), then the same could be applied here. A vote for, say, Warren, is a vote that supports Biden, because it doesn't support a viable candidate.

The truth is, if anyone is serious about stopping Biden, they need to vote for Sanders. If someone doesn't care if Biden wins, and they wanna just show some love for their preferred candidate, they would vote for someone else.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't agree, fully at least.

The polls are showing that the president is going to be either Bernie, Biden, or Trump. Any other vote is a waste. If we apply the same logic that we do in the general, that a wasted vote (i.e third party) is a vote for the opposite side (Trump in that case), then the same could be applied here. A vote for, say, Warren, is a vote that supports Biden, because it doesn't support a viable candidate.

The truth is, if anyone is serious about stopping Biden, they need to vote for Sanders. If someone doesn't care if Biden wins, and they wanna just show some love for their preferred candidate, they would vote for someone else.

this is why I'm voting Sanders.

I'd rather have Warren but I think its impossible for her to beat Biden at this point.

HeavenlyOne

The Fallen
Nov 30, 2017
Your heart
3n5odc.jpg

M.Bluth

Oct 25, 2017
I would never vote for Trump or any republican. However, I won't vote for any candidate that wants to pull ecigs off the market or tax it so it's unaffordable, I don't like the government interfering with something I enjoy.
Is this sarcasm? Please tell me this is sarcasm.
Because surely you're not this pathetically selfish and short-sighted...

I get that 2016 primary Hillary supporters probably want to cover up how they wanted a transphobic slave using candidate who idolised Kissenger with the horrible foreign policy to support it to win in 2016 whilst they were certain Bernie was the racist one, but how is the primary any different from the general?

You shouldn't be excusing people who vote for Biden if they care about anything from institutional racism, horrifically racist foreign policy, or renewable energy when there are much better alternatives in Warren and Bernie. At least hold his supporters to the same standards as fucking Tulsi supporters when she at least lies out of her ass about how she doesn't want to kill PoC in other countries (please don't mention Modi... oh, nobody's mentioning Modi on the big stage? That's good!) Because people here wouldn't ever defend Tulsi supporters.
I do agree to an extent, I think Biden is horrible in every regard and his policies will hold us all back, so yes, if someone here is arguing for Biden in the primary they deserve to be put on blast as much as Tulsi supporters.

Still, we don't have control over the rest of the Dem base. I hope that the primaries will result in a Sanders or Warren win, but what the hell are we supposed to do if after we do our best to get that result, Biden is still the nominee?
Swallow our pride and vote for the lesser evil. It's pretty simple.

Jan 10, 2018

What people tend to overlook with these things, the goverment ain't just the President.
Even if Biden or whoever is at his worst, there is practically no way every single branch of the goverment sucks under him.
And even if he somehow pulls that off Trump style, you still got Democrat states.

Does anyone really think Biden or again whoever would wage a war against the entire Democratic party, despite knowing that cost him dearly, because unlike the Trump party, he doesn't have the entire voting base in his palms.

Aka even worst Biden would bring some progress.

y2dvd

Nov 14, 2017
Nice job, y'all, comparing disabled people who are actively disadvantaged by your favored candidate's past positions and likely future positions (I can see no other reason why you'd try to force someone to vote for Joe FUCKING Biden) to MAGA chuds. You're not showing YOUR ableism and privilege at all. Never thought I'd see Era be a bunch of ableist bullies, but, well, here we are. Also spare me using black voters as a shield and bludgeon, when polls show consistently, again and again, there's a clear split even among black voters- support for Bernie vs. Biden is not a race issue, it's a generational issue. It also sets up the argument that anyone but white, cis, straight voters (sadly, for some reason, white, cis straight women helped get him elected too) got Trump elected, which is far from the case.

Also, let's get this straight. We have someone who, in this very topic, has been negatively effected by policies similar to the ones that have been put forward by the candidate they refuse to vote for. Surely, they aren't some strange outlier. And often, electability is brought up... Rarely, if ever, do we see marginalized voters say "I'm not voting for anyone in the main election but Biden or Pete", but instead "I'm not voting for anyone but Bernie or Warren in the main election". This in mind, to those of you "tut-tutting" non-voters' because voting blue no matter who is ostensibly for marginalized people's sake: is it not, instead, your moral prerogative to vote and promote a candidate most marginalized people would feel comfortable voting for? I mean, we all see what voting for a centrist Dem did for us last time- the ACTUAL most important election in this country's history.

To be honest, what argument can you possible proffer me that voting for anyone but Bernie or Warren in the primary, isn't a vote for Trump, if you argue "well, you're voting for Trump then" if someone sits out in the main election? If we're deciding the shame game is an acceptable tactic, why is it not an acceptable tactic for the primary first and foremost? 'cause lemme tell you, Diamond Joe and Pete aren't going to solve the problems of marginalized people, least of all the two things that are effecting marginalized people the most in America right now- healthcare and the climate crisis- among other very, very important issues.

And, if you really do, for some ridiculous reason, think Biden cares about marginalized voters, particularly those in the group the person you're talking to is in: prove it. Calmly. Explain why he's actually a better choice compared to the others in the primary based on both his track record and what he's saying now. Saying "no, you have to vote for him, because I said so and he has a D next to his name" wins you very little sympathy from people who have been fucked over, over and over again. There's a reason people don't vote (besides accessibility issues)- it's because they feel like their voice, their problems, are being actively ignored by the people who claim they care. This goes for both politicians and the people shouting down at them and making them feel lower than dirt for being of a marginalized group.

Like, I mean, I am going to vote blue regardless. But I'm also fairly privileged myself in spite of my mental issues and my sexuality. Even then, I can see and empathize with why someone would see Biden and go "well, things aren't going to be any better for marginalized people with him", even if I disagree. Perhaps those of you with privilege due to your race, gender identity, sexuality, ability, or economic class should too.

Obviously, if some straight, cis, middle-class-or-higher white person with no disabilities sits out of the election, fuck them. But most people saying "oh I'm not voting for Biden" are that. These are people who have been FUCKED by Joe and people like him, just like, you know, people who sat out last time were fucked by Hillary and people like her. Women. People of color. Disabled folks. The LGBTQ+ community. The poor. Centrist democrats are not truly our allies, they only pretend to give a shit to stretch the big tent to its breaking point and give progressive democrats reason to not split off into a third party. This is blatantly obvious when you compare the old rhetoric of a lot of long-time Democrats and their newer rhetoric while still refusing to actually update their policies to anything useful.

Well, unless the anger comes from a poor disabled person, they need to shut up and get in line behind the person who wants to fuck them over, right? Stopping the climate crisis is far more important, yet we still see people stooging for Biden, lol. Seriously, with his utterly pathetic game plan for climate change, it's game over for not just America, but the world, if we get him, a single judge isn't going to stop rising tides and wildfires, and with the current supreme court's makeup of ideology, you're not going to see a bill okaying the shooting or rouding up of climate refugees trying to escape their conditions get overturned. You'd have to replace a shitton of seats to do that, and with specifically progressive, not centrist, judges. And there aren't exactly a lot of those.

Of course, we wouldn't even be in this situation if we had beaten Trump in 2016. Oops.

There. Are. Marginalized. People. In. Flyover. States.

Amazing post.

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
Better and edgier question.

How's it working for you now? The whole dumbass vote I mean.

Closing coal plants/farms. Shit healthcare. No wall. Tax break for the rich. Etc.

Not you directly but the dumb shits.
Not well at all. That's the problem. I saw people on the fence being pushed away by people telling them to STFU and vote for their guy no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.