• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 15973

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If it's a February release, should we see some promotional material for the game example preorder bonus's like we did with Death Stranding?

strotee

Aug 9, 2018
Like what most studios do? Walk away and work on the next game ;)
Bend Studio's post launch support is really good.
Please don't get me wrong, a part of me wishes I didn't sell the game back so soon after I platinumed it. I definitely appreciate their support. Maybe I'll pick it up on Black Friday.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Has Bend said anything about Story DLC. I remember Cory coming out saying that GoW will have no DLC, has Bend said anything?
Nope. People asked them on twitter but didn't get any replies. Looks like we won't get Story DLCs.
Please don't get me wrong, a part of me wishes I didn't sell the game back so soon after I platinumed it. I definitely appreciate their support. Maybe I'll pick it up on Black Friday.
Yep. Pretty sure we will get some nice Days Gone deals around Black Friday. The new challenges in Days Gone are pretty cool :)

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I can practically taste that GI cover story coming up. Heard that Ben was away on assignment last week even.

Donthizz

Oct 26, 2017
Last time they waited week before the release to talk about mp. Hope it's not the case this time around.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
If Sony reveals the new stuff for TLOU2 in a State of Play it'd show their interest in making these big. Wonder if they're really going to stop making as many conferences as they once did

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Sony reveals the new stuff for TLOU2 in a State of Play it'd show their interest in making these big. Wonder if they're really going to stop making as many conferences as they once did
I would go with 1 (PSX) or 2 (PSX for the USA, Gamescom for Europe) big conferences every year. The rest would be State of Plays through the year.

Oct 25, 2017
Some people will remember today as the day when TLOU2 hype skyrocketed.

I will remember it as the day another DocSeuss article got a multipage thread on Era.

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure Sony know what to do with their State of plays. If they aren't going to go all in with them like Nintendo have done, is there really a point to them?

John Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Not sure Sony know what to do with their State of plays. If they aren't going to go all in with them like Nintendo have done, is there really a point to them?

I think it was a way to get some news across since they were not present at E3 this year and for most of the year.

Not sure if they'll keep doing State of Play for the next few years tho.

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
I think it was a way to get some news across since they were not present at E3 this year and for most of the year.

Not sure if they'll keep doing State of Play for the next few years tho.

Yeah. Kind of a weird time to do them when you don't really have much to show given they're in a holding pattern for PS5 launch. I'm sure if they had more information to put out they'd feel more useful.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
new ot is live !
Could a Mod please lock this one

www.resetera.com

SIE Worldwide Studios |OT5| Part II

Welcome to the fifth OT of the SIE Worldwide Studios The upcoming months may bring joy...they may bring fear But let us embrace whatever it brings ! Special Thanks to Nagito (Creating the Banners) and Much (Intro GIF) for their Help Vote now for the new OT Name...

Status
Not open for further replies.