• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
My first post in the new thread. Love the GIF with PlayStation icons, simple yet effective. Is this thread where we can talk about the possibility that Ready At Dawn (and possibly Sony too) might return to the world of The Order 1886? 😅

Screen Looker

Nov 17, 2018
Great work above JuanLatino... one note, I noticed the PS4 Ratchet & Clank release wasn't in under Spider-Man.

Other than that, I stared st the gif for way too long! Lol... good work

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Great thread! Glad to be here in it's early days! Can't wait to see how different this thread seems after E3 is over (even though Sony won't be there)!

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
I can't wait for 400 more pages of acquisition talk.

(Just saw in the OP. San Diego Studios new project - "to be announced." lol)

Last edited:

Screen Looker

Nov 17, 2018
Oct 28, 2017
WarlikeDearHomalocephale-small.gif

VinFTW

Oct 25, 2017
Great ot and title lol

As much as I want a sequel to one of my most beloved titles of all time (tlou2, gow2), and as much as I'm excited for Kojimas next masterpiece and a game set in my favorite time period (Ghosts), I think I'm most excited for the potential new games coming from new partnerships and studios.

Really want to know if we're getting a new Uncharted studio.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Great OP but Firesprite should also be listed at former partners & possible collaborations.

I am excited for :

- Tlou 2
- Death Stranding
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Dreams
- Iron Man VR
- Concrete Genie

Would like to know which PSVR game Studio Manchester has in development but overall, it looks like a great final of the gen :)

Simon-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
You know, sometimes the negativity in Sony First Party threads can be annoying. People, myself included, have been complaining about various things for a long time now, and no doubt it'll happen again in the future.
But, for what it's worth, I'm glad that this fanbase actively criticize their platform of choice and want it to improve. Sure, more often than not the criticism isn't really justified, but at least this is not some kind of sect or cult where the company is idolized and excused at every step (well, for the most part).
Every reference is purely casual.

Great OP, btw.

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
Summary of the first 2 pages : Great OP.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Nice OT!
You know, sometimes the negativity in Sony First Party threads can be annoying. People, myself included, have been complaining about various things for a long time now, and no doubt it'll happen again in the future.
But, for what it's worth, I'm glad that this fanbase actively criticize their platform of choice and want it to improve. Sure, more often than not the criticism isn't really justified, but at least this is not some kind of sect or cult where the company is idolized and excused at every step (well, for the most part).
Every reference is purely casual.

Great OP, btw.
If you can't complain about the lack of JRPG's I don't even think you can call yourself a fan

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
I wonder if Shawn is visiting Passion Republic because the original IP they are working on is going to be published by Sony. Wouldn't be the biggest stretch.

Passion Republic do a lot of outsourcing work, most recently with RAGE 2 and Nier: Automata.

Screenshot_2019-05-28_at_11.42.47.png

Status
Not open for further replies.