SIE Worldwide Studios |OT5| It's backwards compatible with |OT4|

Wakka212

Oct 30, 2017
The gameplay for each character looks district, first impressions are good for me. Not amazing though, something feels off still.

EssCee

Oct 27, 2017
What moron said it wasn’t a AAA game?

8-10 hour game with high quality graphics, voice acting, gameplay, storytelling, included the full fledged multiplayer component from 4 AND was made by Sonys premier AAA studio

I’m guessing it’s the same person that said MLB isn’t a AAA game bc it’s an annual release

Omnistalgic

Oct 27, 2017
NJ
I'm still speechless about this. Spiderman managed to do that in less than a year.

Then we have that argument... "put the game on multiplatforms to sell more". Sony has games selling more than the most non-exclusive titles lol. Just crazy.

It’s a special kinda game, but it’s not the best fit for every title. Smash works as an exclusive, spider man, but there’s no reason for titles like Fortnite and Minecraft to not be on every device. For most titles being on multiple platforms is probably the right bet.

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017
It’s a special kinda game, but it’s not the best fit for every title. Smash works as an exclusive, spider man, but there’s no reason for titles like Fortnite and Minecraft to not be on every device. For most titles being on multiple platforms is probably the right bet.
Yep. It also depends on marketing, something that Sony is very good at it.

In any case, I believe that certain games has more exposure and attention, just for being an exclusive.

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
It is a nice surprise that PlayStation is doing a press tour for Concrete Genie. I was pretty sure they would just release the game to no fanfare and be done with it. I guess they have some faith in the title, which is good.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
It started from a discussion about whether MLB is AAA and then moved to whether TLL is AAA
sigh .. such a weird argument ..

TLL has the budget behind it, it has the same care and QA efforts behind it that Uncharted 4 received. Hell, it also has a bigger scope than Uncharted 4 as it's main zone is much bigger than any similar zone in Uncharted 4. Just because the overall story length isn't as long doesn't mean it's any less AAA.

Subjectively speaking, TLL is the best game in the franchise anyway.

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
is it miss able ?
saved 2 Militia and going to meet Colonel , last flashback was Sarah rushing back to work because something happen ( zombie breakout duh ). i'm going to meet Sarah as colonel isn't ?
So you know about the Cloverdale Research facility... good. Eventually, you will have to go back there. And no, it isn't, but you can go back to the location where it is if you "missed" it while scavenging thr place.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
New job listing from Sony for a hardware engineer:
Experience with multiple areas of the following: Audio and/or video technologies, batteries and power management, RF/Wireless technologies (Bluetooth and WiFi), USB, rigid and/or flexible PCB, EMI, signal integrity, power integrity, statistical data analysis.
Familiarity with ARM-cortex firmware development.
PSVR has a ARM-cortex microcontroller.

Also three new job listings for mobile software engineers:
You will be a key member of our mobile app team, to determine the core infrastructure of our next generation of cross-platform mobile applications to enhance our PlayStation ecosystem.
Explore the PlayStation App: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4/app/